Cummins Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.7

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Contacted through Career Fair, scheduled the first round of interview a couple of weeks later. Contacted by Talent Scout about three months later. The first interview was in person. The second one, telephonic. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Some general questions like your experience, the difficulties you faced in your work or study.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cummins in February 2014.

Interview

General behavioral questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years, what is your field of interest, how did you deal with a difficult person, are you a resourceful person etc.

Interview Questions

• Since it was a behavioral interview, they asked pretty standard questions, nothing out of the blue.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cummins.

Interview

Four basic behavioral questions and ending with Q&A. 1,Why Cummins and what to accomplish; 2. first approach failed and have to find an alter; 3. strength and weakness; 4. team conflict.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

2 - 1 one with hr and 1 with a supply chain empoloyee

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cummins (Madison, WI).

Interview

Initially submitted my resume during job fair. got a call for interview the next day. Interview went well but 3 weeks later got a reject from them

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you were faced with and how did you cope up with it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a sitution where you showed your leadership skills   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cummins in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got mail for first interview after 10 days or so. General behavioral questions.. After a week was second telephonic interview by hiring manager. Very friendly person. Went for like 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay well.. Don't need to negotiatie.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cummins (Columbus, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

Panel interview with minimum 3-4 people discussing with you. One would be the subject expert and rest would be from related team. Technical questions were usual , but they would ask more about your overall experience and would questions from your Resume.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cummins in February 2010.

Interview

Some questions which were on her laptop and she would read out loud the questions. The other guy would type my answers

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now   1 Answer
    • What are your greatest strengths and weakness   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cummins in October 2009.

Interview

It was a typical Hr interview. All the common questions were asked - Abt yourself? Why cummins? What do you know about us? Describe a situation where you disagreed with a team mate and what the outcome was? There were detail questions on my resume as well, as in what did you do in this project and that? what did you learn etc I havent heard from them yet! They just said that we still reviewing! I mean its been almost 3 months...