Cummins

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cummins in February 2010.

Interview Details – Some questions which were on her laptop and she would read out loud the questions. The other guy would type my answers

Interview Questions

Madison, WI

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cummins.

Interview Details – Initially submitted my resume during job fair.
got a call for interview the next day. Interview went well but 3 weeks later got a reject from them

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you were faced with and how did you cope up with it?   Answer Question
  • Describe a sitution where you showed your leadership skills   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cummins in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got mail for first interview after 10 days or so. General behavioral questions.. After a week was second telephonic interview by hiring manager. Very friendly person. Went for like 40 minutes.

Interview Question – None..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They pay well.. Don't need to negotiatie.

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cummins in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was a typical Hr interview. All the common questions were asked - Abt yourself? Why cummins? What do you know about us? Describe a situation where you disagreed with a team mate and what the outcome was?
There were detail questions on my resume as well, as in what did you do in this project and that? what did you learn etc
I havent heard from them yet! They just said that we still reviewing! I mean its been almost 3 months...

Interview Question – see description   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cummins in February 2014.

Interview Details – General behavioral questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years, what is your field of interest, how did you deal with a difficult person, are you a resourceful person etc.

Interview Question – Since it was a behavioral interview, they asked pretty standard questions, nothing out of the blue.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Cummins

Interview Details – 2 - 1 one with hr and 1 with a supply chain empoloyee

Interview Question – how to identify a quality supplier   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cummins.

Interview Details – Four basic behavioral questions and ending with Q&A. 1,Why Cummins and what to accomplish; 2. first approach failed and have to find an alter; 3. strength and weakness; 4. team conflict.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cummins

Worked for Cummins? Contribute to the Community!

Cummins Videos

Cummins – Why Work for Us?

• Cummins Inc. is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel engines and related technology globally. • We serve our customers through our network of 500 company-owned and independent… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cummins Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cummins employees and interview candidates.