Cummins Marketing Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

1. Corporate hr phone interview
2. Line Manager face to face internview
3. Line hr phone internview

standard interview, asked about past experience to see whether the candidate fits in the position or not

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cummins in October 2013.

Visited Cummins table at college career fair, was told to apply online via their website and school's career site. Received late night phone call from recruiter offering 1st round interview in person. ++Was asked why Cummins, explain your resume, skillsets, goals, a few more simple questions.

Was called again approx. 3 weeks later saying that I had managed to go uncontacted but i was invited for a second & final interview, which would be by phone and last an hour. Was told the phone call would come from interested hired manager & exact timeline of said phone call could not be provided. Approx. 1 week later received email confirming phone interview. ++Was asked about 5 behavioral questions, briefly ran through resume highlighting most valued exp., interview quickly became very conversational though (could've just been both our chatty personalities) :).

Was informed 1 week later I got the job! Invited to participate in sales visit

Great salary offer, benefit package, relocation package, etc!!!
    Overall easy process just did not like time turnaround for job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected ?: If you had all the money & time in the world what would you be doing or spend time doing?   View Answer
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cummins in March 2012.

originally got a email and phone interview. the recruiters were incredibly rude and i was immediately displeased. they sounded unprofessional and bored throughout the entire phone call. i'm honestly relieved it was only on the phone and not in person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cummins in January 2012.

I had an initial interview with HR. HR was very friendly and enthusiastic. Pretty standard, asked about items on my resume and also ask about innovation. My second interview was a phone interview with a hiring manager and was very similar to the HR interview. It was more in-depth and really focused around my past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a past situation in which you faced internal conflict and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question