Cummins

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Applications Engineer Interview

Sales Applications Engineer
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cummins in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through college recruiting but also met with the hiring manager directly. Initial phone interview was about 20 min of behavioral questions, second interview was with a hiring manager in Indiana and was more technical and related to work experience. Second interview was about 40 minutes and offer came a few days later.

Interview Question – What is your ideal work environment and tell me about a less than ideal work environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Requested clarification on some site specific things but there was no room to negotiate over salary or vacation for college level positions.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Applications Engineer Interview

Sales Applications Engineer
Columbus, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cummins in February 2012.

Interview Details – I conducted an iterview on the campus of the University of Kentucky. This first Interview was in person, but a general interview that asked personality questions. I was then emailed and setup a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview, which took about 45 min, I was told that the engineer I was talking to would contact HR and they would be sending me an offer in the mail. I would then have a short period of time to decide.

Interview Question – Name a time when you used inovation to improve a current process?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cummins

Worked for Cummins? Contribute to the Community!

Cummins Videos

Cummins – Why Work for Us?

• Cummins Inc. is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel engines and related technology globally. • We serve our customers through our network of 500 company-owned and independent… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cummins Sales Applications Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cummins employees and interview candidates.