Cummins Senior Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cummins in November 2010.

Several stages to go through. You must pass the behavior interview followed by the professional one. Then you will be in an on-site interview. There are no actually "correct" answers in the behavior interview. Just be yourself. The professional interview was much difficult. You will talk to several experienced managers and they may emphasize on what you put in your resume. So never brag in your resume otherwise you will get nailed hard.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to go through my thesis. You need to convey it in a way which people not in the direct field can still understand.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Senior Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cummins.

It was smooth and easy basically.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate.

Worked for Cummins? Contribute to the Community!