Cummins

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cummins in January 2013.

telephone interview
1. self introduction
2. why cummins?
3. what position? why this positiob?
4. behavioral question

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you take some credits for an achievement, but it turns out someone else help you in the process.   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Center, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Center, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cummins in February 2012.

I had submitted my resume in the career fair in University of Michigan Ann Arbor, and got the campus interview within 2 weeks ( I believe there were about 30-40 people got that kind of interview). During the 45-min interview, I was asked by a technical recruiter about both behavior questions and technical questions. Since I was ill-prepared, I did not give him the best answers they were looking for...

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the most creative thought you have ever had.   Answer Question