Cunningham Lindsey

Very Easy Interview

Multi Line Adjuster II Interview

Multi Line Adjuster II
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very poor process a joke did not have any hard questions just talked about the weather and the area where I would be working,. I had worked for the company before so I guess it was a sure win

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was told the amount and that was the end of the story

Loss Adjuster Interview

Loss Adjuster

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey.

Interview Details – easy informal interview process

Negotiation Details – no negotiating possible

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Junior Business Analyst
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online on the careers site and was contacted within a week's time for a phone interview. The interview consisted of standard questions - what interests you about the job, tell me about yourself, relevant work experience etc. The same week, was called on-site to meet the team . Questions were mainly focused on work experience and standard behavioral questions. The entire process was pretty fast, the office is in a fantastic location, the interviewers were friendly and seemed like a great team to work with.

Very Difficult Interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in October 2010.

Interview Details – Everything went really well on the phone interviews.

I met with 5 individuals with all different titles including the department head (Chicago guy). I was a difficult interview and I was asked very technical questions from 2 of the interviews. The wanted me to explain models I have completed what they were for and who used them. I was drilled on accounting transactions a few times. The department is well know in the Tampa Bay area for their high employee turnover. The head of the finance department is very very high strung and said that I seemed nervous. Two of the interviewer were very pleasant people.

Interview Questions

• Run through a inter-company transaction for me from beginning to end.   View Answer
  • Run through how to dispose of an asset in the asset management program.   View Answer

Adjuster Interview

Adjuster

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in December 2009.

Interview Details – not much to say,I was not impressed

Interview Question – what type of estimating platform can you use   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Adjuster Interview

Adjuster

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in January 2009.

Interview Details – just say, hi, when can you come to work

Interview Question – when can you come to work   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – negotiation is neccessary

Claims Assistant Interview

Claims Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in June 2008.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview and told me the local office will be in touch to arrange a face to face interview. Waited a week without response so I called the HR Manager and he advised he would chase it up, received a call from the local office within a week. Arranged a face to face intervew and both branch manager sat in, they have asked questions like:

1) Why did you leave your last position?
2) What were the job duties of previous positions?
3) What did I do when facing a difficult customer?

I got the job offer the following day and started the following Tuesday.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cunningham Lindsey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cunningham Lindsey interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cunningham Lindsey employees and interview candidates.