Cunningham Lindsey

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.3

Loss Adjuster Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cunningham Lindsey.

easy informal interview process

no negotiating possible

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in September 2013.

Applied online on the careers site and was contacted within a week's time for a phone interview. The interview consisted of standard questions - what interests you about the job, tell me about yourself, relevant work experience etc. The same week, was called on-site to meet the team . Questions were mainly focused on work experience and standard behavioral questions. The entire process was pretty fast, the office is in a fantastic location, the interviewers were friendly and seemed like a great team to work with.

Multi Line Adjuster II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in February 2013.

Very poor process a joke did not have any hard questions just talked about the weather and the area where I would be working,. I had worked for the company before so I guess it was a sure win

No negotiation was told the amount and that was the end of the story

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in October 2010.

Everything went really well on the phone interviews.

I met with 5 individuals with all different titles including the department head (Chicago guy). I was a difficult interview and I was asked very technical questions from 2 of the interviews. The wanted me to explain models I have completed what they were for and who used them. I was drilled on accounting transactions a few times. The department is well know in the Tampa Bay area for their high employee turnover. The head of the finance department is very very high strung and said that I seemed nervous. Two of the interviewer were very pleasant people.

Interview Questions
    • Run through a inter-company transaction for me from beginning to end.   View Answer
    • Run through how to dispose of an asset in the asset management program.   View Answer

Field Force Adjuster Interview

My self and my Direct Line manager to be met at a service station over a cup of coffee where I was misled to the hours of work and contractual pay conditions that would be expected of me.

During the 17 month informal and formal grievance process the direct line manager gave differing accounts of the conversations that took place.

I take a few days to considerate the offer

Adjuster Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in December 2009.

not much to say,I was not impressed

Adjuster Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in January 2009.

just say, hi, when can you come to work

negotiation is neccessary

Claims Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cunningham Lindsey in June 2008.

Started with a phone interview and told me the local office will be in touch to arrange a face to face interview. Waited a week without response so I called the HR Manager and he advised he would chase it up, received a call from the local office within a week. Arranged a face to face intervew and both branch manager sat in, they have asked questions like:

1) Why did you leave your last position?
    2) What were the job duties of previous positions?
    3) What did I do when facing a difficult customer?

I got the job offer the following day and started the following Tuesday.