Cunningham Research Group

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cunningham Research Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Research Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cunningham Research Group in May 2012.

I applied via Monster and after a month and a half the HR Director called to schedule an interview for the following Wednesday. It was on a Friday afternoon, we talked and she said she would confirm the date, the time, and the exact location in an email. I did not get any email and contacted her on Monday to confirm. This time she sent the confirmation. On the day of the interview, Wednesday, she started calling and finally left a message, saying the interview is cancelled because an internal candidate accepted the position and is relocating from another part of the country... It looked totally unprofessional that the HR Director did not know that a current employee had already accepted the position and was relocating until the NIGHT BEFORE my interview.

Interview Questions