Cuny Research Foundation

Updated Dec 27, 2014
Updated Dec 27, 2014

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Applied online within a week got an email for an interview. Meet with 5 people including the director. We all chatted happily and I thought everything was going well but nothing. Didn't hear back and no offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Cuny Research Foundation

Administrative Assistant Interview

I was recommended by one of the directors, I was involved one of their programs, I got a called from them if I interested in a data analysis positions. I had short phone interview and I was emailed to set up an appointment with one of the directors. The interview went well and with-in 2 days I got confirmation that I am hired

Interview Questions
    • It was easy, mostly common sense questions and some problem-solving questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cuny Research Foundation in May 2009.

I was led into a room by another administrative assistant and I was interviewed by the Office Manager and the Director of the program. They asked me questions about my previous positions and I went into detail about how I was organized and excelled at multi-tasking. Then they outlined the position. I would be the third of three administrative assistants. I would take care of my own grant and the Office Manager would be there to help me and train me and answer any questions.