Cuny Research Foundation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Specialist Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cuny Research Foundation in August 2008.

Interview Details – I uploaded my resume into my school resume database and after one month I was contacted directly by the agency office assistants for a on site interview. on that day I first met with the director of that office and then she sent me to the technical manage who is now my immediate supervisor. the manage asked me to use INFO pass to produce a copy of a form and then the interview is finished. I spent 30 minutes on doing the info pass form. later the offer was coming.

Interview Question – use info pass to produce an identical form   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. just accept or decline the office. interview is some level comfortable if you know info pass.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cuny Research Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cuny Research Foundation IT Specialist Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cuny Research Foundation employees and interview candidates.