Cuny Research Foundation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cuny Research Foundation in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and a week or two later was contacted by RFCUNY. She scheduled a 10 minute phone interview with me which consisted of four people asking me one question each. Later that day she called me to let me know I had moved on to an on-site interview. I went in about a week later for a panel interview that lasted approximately 45 minutes. There were no curveball questions, only questions about my skill as a researcher. Several days after that, my contact informed me that they wanted me to come back to the office for a writing exercise, which we scheduled for several days later. In the meantime, another person from the office called me to tell me that my original contact no longer worked for the University. That person would have been my supervisor. I still went in to take the writing test, and I also interviewed for about 30 minutes with another person I had not met before. A week after that interview I received a generic auto email telling me I did not get the position.

Interview Question – What are your experiences with each stage of the research process?   Answer Question

Worked for Cuny Research Foundation? Contribute to the Community!