Cupertino Electric

www.cei.com
  www.cei.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cupertino Electric

Apprentice Interview

You interview with the local union of your area then get randomly sent to a contractor. It is luck of the draw getting picked up by a good shop. Large shops have some benefits that small shops don't.

Interview Questions

Project Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cupertino Electric in January 2009.

Actually interviewed in Summer of 2007
    Interviewed on campus (1 on 1) was asked to come to Cupertino to talk to 3-4 people. HR mgr showed me around the office and shop. Met with head of estimating (your first department as a trainee), operations guy, and head of San Francisco office. Then met with president of company. All were very interesting and the interview felt low pressure and nice. I have an electrical background, this is a very technical company, so if you know nothing about electrical, it's probably not a great fit for you.
    Process took all day 8-5. Was actually fun (for an interview).

Interview Questions
    • How would you wire this conference room   View Answer

Decided that I didn't want to live in Silicon Valley. Wish I had made the move now that the economic depression is upon us.