Curacao Interview Questions

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Curacao.

Interview

The hiring process is quite quick and simple, but that's probably because they'll hire anyone with that has a pulse. The interview was awkward, I felt like I was being interviewed by someone whose intelligence was inferior to mine, not to be rude. She kept saying "umm" a lot and felt like she was ready off the interview script, which she was. I could already tell she was a terrible person because I can read people, and I turned out to be right as I've observed.

Interview Questions

• They ask basic questions, a nutless monkey can answer them.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Had three interviews, one with HR Manager, Director, and second with Executive Vice President. i was very impressed with professionalism, opportunities with this growing organization and after research of Curacao the value and vision of the owners seeking to improve culture, performance and service levels.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The salary offered was their only offer. Even though I come with over 15 years experience and they were in strong need of my expertise, I accepted half the salary I made previously but was laid off and seeking opportunity.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

5 diferent interviews, including managers for each department

Interview Questions

• what you have donde for your comunity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

on a negotiation always talk with the truth, keep eyes contact, talk with hands, face, and body language.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Met with manager who asked various questions mostly technical

Interview Questions

• Brain teaser as to how many golf balls would fit in a room?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Curacao (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview that i had it was grate because i answered all the question they told me i always had my smile with me and i still do and is very important.

Interview Questions

• sometimes the most difficult thing that could happened is that we get real nervous when they asking what we know what we thing or they test us to sell a product o them but at the end is worth it because thats what where getting hired for.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Process is fast if you have experiences on sales and know the desire department where you want to be hire.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Curacao (Fountain Valley, Orange, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I interviewed online and didn't recieve a response so I went down to my nearest location and asked to speak to the store manager about employment. I waited for about an hour then went to his office gave him my resume and had a 1 on 1 interview. Asked about my previous work experience and about customer service. They pulled my application from the computer and was asked to begin training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience in customer service.   Answer Question

Advertising and Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was conducted by one of the owners and once he had approved the hiring and I was sent to the Vice President of the area to let me know all my duties and details on the position approved for me to perform

Interview Questions

• Asked how my previous job will help me excell with the current position   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really did not negotiated to the extent that I should of, it was more of accepting the option of having a job.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Curacao (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2007.

Interview

I was asked to interview with several Buyers, Purchasing Director, and Manager of Purchasing than a Vice President. To be told that I needed to start in Logistics first. How complicated and unprofessional.

I am Currently a Supervisor of about 8 million dollars in sales, with 20 subordinates. I am worth more than a logistic who makes about 11 dollars and hour.