Curam Software Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Curam Software.

Interview

Mostly concentrate on core JAVA and xml.

Interview Questions

• What was your learning from your mistakes? - Final Round   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Curam Software (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

There was no Aptitude round. There were 4 rounds 1. Technical Written There were 30 qns on JAVA and SQL. 2. Technical Interview Same JAVA and SQL stuff + resume 3. HR Round Simple Introduction and some basic questions 4. Managerial Round Why you and all kind of stuff. Looking at your dedication.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview 1. All the points included in resume. 2. Java, SQL HR Interview 1. About Yourself 2. Hobbies 3. Passion in life. 4. Why you?   Answer Question

Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curam Software (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Here is how the interview round were in curram. Basically, this position was for somebody with good consulting skills and moderate technical knowledge: 1) 1:1 Technical interview: OOPs concepts, working of Collection framework, Some design patterns like factory pattern. some questions on SQL. A simple algo: write an algorithm to count the no. of times each word is repeated in a string using hashmap. 2) 1:1 Manageral round: what is your current project and explain it. what is the quality process followed. Some SQL related questions 3) Manageral round with team of 2: why this company. what is your goal etc. 4) Director round: some questions on OOPs and XML. why this company, goal etc.

Interview Questions

• Some design patterns like factory pattern. some questions on SQL with an example. A simple algo: write an algorithm to count the no. of times each word is repeated in a string using hashmap.   Answer Question
    • Some question on XML, XSD. Quality process followed etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Curam Software (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

1st round with panel was good but as someone has mentioned earlier the Managers round was not even close to be called a interview. The manager(interviewer) comes late, just 20 mins before he has to go for a meeting. Doesn't even gave me a chance to explain my skills or last project. Instead he had assumed that i don't have "worthy exp."<quoting his words> and starts asking me question from Solution Architect's point of view. When i inquired about the profile he is interviewing me for...he had no clue. I told him this is for software engineer but that was my mistake, i should have understood he needs more than 20 mins to show his knowledge. Well my chance to speak never came and i became a silent observer . He kept asking all the things in the world which were definitely not from my CV. In the end his phone ring. The Professional manager(interviewer) speaks "Oh what the f**k" and leaves. What a experience....if you want one apply to curam software and may be if you are lucky you will find same guy. I rate this interview as easy b'coz all i had to do is listen.

Interview Questions

• How many design patterns you know and list them   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Curam Software (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

interview process was easy except there is written test even for senior software engineer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Curam Software (Bangalore (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Round 1: It was written from core java, j2ee, and sqls if you are below 3yrs Round 2: It was a grrrrt interview, They will ask the basics of OOPS concepts with the example program in java then they will ask you all the basics of core java. They will also ask common J2EE stuffs like jsp,servlets. They will ask you the basic SQLs and design patterns and some basic questions from struts framework. Round 3: This willl be done by TPM. He will ask you some of the technical questions and then common questions like y u wanna join bla bla bla. Thats it ! if you clear round 3 you get the offer!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Curam Software (Bangalore (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

took 5 rounds of interviews, they said they will give me an offer, but that never came.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Curam Software (Bangalore (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

The initial round of interview was good. But then later on the manager interview was not professional at all. The manager talked to me as if I should be ashamed of myself. The attitude was like "what have you done for yourself"? "Why do you think you deserve this job"

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be part of the design team? Is this something you have built in or acquired as you worked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Curam Software (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was with Team lead. Good questions and allowed me chance to sell myself. Next was Senior Manager interview - easy enough cos he just wanted to head himself speak. Then met with HR reps who were very professional and provided good background info on the company, their culture and what would be expected of me. I liked the comnpany and their approach, and hoped I wouldn't have too much interaction with the senior guy, who seemed a bit dim.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about our target market and the main difficulties of selling into this market?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation phase. They made a fair offer which I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Curam Software (Bangalore (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Two technical rounds mostly around Java/J2EE, Design Patterns and SQL. Following by a semi-technical round with the PM and finally an informal round with India head.

Negotiation

Excellent