Current TV

Very Easy Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Current TV in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was interviewed via phone/email prior to meeting in person. The in-person interview took about an hour. Was given a tour of the office and met the department. Everyone at the company was very friendly. I was not from San Francisco so they paid for my flights and taxis. After accepting the position (at the end of the interview), they even gave me advice about finding a place to live. I got the sense that everyone there was really excited to be there.

Negotiation Details – The only negotiation that took place was that I asked for a relocation fee since I was moving from out of state to join Current. They replied within 24 hours and were able to give me $2,000.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Current TV in September 2010.

Interview Details – Average interview that consisted of an hour long telephone interview. The recruiter asked for specific work samples, of which was provided. The recruiter commited to a follow up interview. I left several messages and did not get anything in return. I wonder if they used my work samples as their own?

Interview Question – Have you recruited for creative positions?   Answer Question

Worked for Current TV? Contribute to the Community!