Current TV

Interviews for Top Jobs at Current TV

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Current TV in January 2010.

Was interviewed via phone/email prior to meeting in person. The in-person interview took about an hour. Was given a tour of the office and met the department. Everyone at the company was very friendly. I was not from San Francisco so they paid for my flights and taxis. After accepting the position (at the end of the interview), they even gave me advice about finding a place to live. I got the sense that everyone there was really excited to be there.

The only negotiation that took place was that I asked for a relocation fee since I was moving from out of state to join Current. They replied within 24 hours and were able to give me $2,000.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Current TV in September 2010.

Average interview that consisted of an hour long telephone interview. The recruiter asked for specific work samples, of which was provided. The recruiter commited to a follow up interview. I left several messages and did not get anything in return. I wonder if they used my work samples as their own?

Interview Questions