Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Littleton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions.

It was very detailed in the position I applied for. The supervisor was very knowledgeable and made me relax. I was able to answer the questions with ease. The other supervisors I was introduced to made me feel like I already worked there.

Interview Questions
    • What could I contribte to the Quality Department in order for them to consider hiring me.   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions.

Normal inverview, called 5 minutes late, talked about postion, asked questions about resume then some easy technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • What does volatiile/static mean?   Answer Question
    • How can you check if the stack is growing or shrinking (without dis-assembly or tools)? (C)   View Answer
    • What is the main difference between an RTOS and a normal OS?   View Answer

Told them on the spot that I have a better offer.

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kanata, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)

There was a single interview as is normal for co-op jobs. The interviewer began by asking about my experience and further questions were based off of that. After that the interviewer explained the positions and we had a chat about the company culture and the responsibilities.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions

Worked for Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions? Contribute to the Community!