Curtiss-Wright Flow Control

www.cwfc.com

Curtiss-Wright Flow Control Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Santa Clarita, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control in June 2009.

Interview Details – HR rep, emailed me about expressing their interest in me. Wanted to bring me in onsite for a 1 day interview, which was fine, because the site is not very far from my house. First met with HR rep, who proceeded to sit me down with the hiring manager. Spent maybe 1 hour talking about what I do, and stuff on my resume. Felt pretty good talking to him. Then spent 15 min interviewing with the Software Eng Manager, and just wanted to know my background. In all, not many skills questions was asked.
Was not impressed with the size of the company, environment seemed awfully cramped. Secretly, glad was not offered the position due to those comments.

Interview Question – What is your experience in CMMI?   Answer Question

Worked for Curtiss-Wright Flow Control? Contribute to the Community!