Curtiss-Wright

Candidate Interview Review

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Curtiss-Wright in December 2008.

Curtiss-Wright, San Diego. I had an initial phone screen with HR. The engineering manager was scheduled to call me on a Thursday for a phone interview. He didn't call. I informed HR, and they rescheduled for the following day. Again no call from the engineering manger. About two weeks later (week before xmas) HR called again to reschedule. I told them that I would be out of town for the next two weeks, but I said I would make time for the interview and they could call me at the hotel. The day before the interview they e-mailed to say that they didn't want to interview me if I wouldn't be available to start work immediately (the week before xmas?). I told them that if they wanted, I would do the interview by phone and fly back home at my own expense to do an in-person interview. They said OK. I took the afternoon off and waited in my hotel room for the call, but of course, the engineerng manager never called.