Curtiss-Wright Engineering Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Curtiss-Wright

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Curtiss-Wright (San Diego, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Curtiss-Wright, San Diego. I had an initial phone screen with HR. The engineering manager was scheduled to call me on a Thursday for a phone interview. He didn't call. I informed HR, and they rescheduled for the following day. Again no call from the engineering manger. About two weeks later (week before xmas) HR called again to reschedule. I told them that I would be out of town for the next two weeks, but I said I would make time for the interview and they could call me at the hotel. The day before the interview they e-mailed to say that they didn't want to interview me if I wouldn't be available to start work immediately (the week before xmas?). I told them that if they wanted, I would do the interview by phone and fly back home at my own expense to do an in-person interview. They said OK. I took the afternoon off and waited in my hotel room for the call, but of course, the engineerng manager never called.