Curzon Staffing

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Curzon Staffing.

Interview Details – Easy interview, simple questions although she does try to dig around to see what you will tell her about other staffing agencies in the area. Over positive experience. Took place in her office and was really casual and laid back. No pressure.

Interview Question – Unexpected questions where about my previous companies, what where other managers like, she talked about some she already knew and it was a bit unprofessional.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate and accepted right away.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Curzon Staffing in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy. I met with the owner and the rest of her team. Great group of people!

Interview Question – Describe a crisis situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Curzon Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Curzon Staffing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Curzon Staffing employees and interview candidates.