Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield Facilities Manager Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Facilities Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in June 2013.

I had a very bad experience with a telephone interview. I was told in the first sentence by the interviewer that that there were stronger candidates for the position. That made me feel right from the outset that the Interviewer was just looking to fill her quota of interviewees and was wasting my time.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I believe I was more qualified for the position than other candidates.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cushman & Wakefield

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in December 2011.

One hour Interview with the hiring manager plus 2 others who were on the phone. Grilled with minimal time for questions or an opportunity to have a meaningful dialogue about the position. Unless you have the EXACT background that they are looking for, forget it, they won't hire you.

Interview Questions