Cushman & Wakefield Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.0

Intern Interview

Interview

Uploaded my resume onto the corporate website and got a call back. Then went through a phone interview and they set up an in person interview after that. Then I interviewed with the team that had the opening. Great company to work for, although I didn't get a lot of broker training which is the job that I wanted to intern for.

Interview Questions

• This is a good company to work for. Uploaded my resume onto the corporate website and got a call back. Then went through a phone interview and they set up an in person interview after that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cushman & Wakefield

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

One brief interview with HR and director of department. They were both very casual and asked easy questions. I felt they wanted to make sure this internship was going to benefit me just as much as it would benefit them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Two interviews: One first round interview with direct supervisor. Second round interview, interviewed with direct supervisor and head of department.

Interview Questions

• The group asked to bring in financial models and writings from school.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they offered only an hourly rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Memphis, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then on site interview with 5 people. not very difficult, took a long time. I would say to know a little about the company and what they do and know your resume well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview

Panel interview. Very cordial and nice.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Bangalore (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Shortlisting based on CVs followed by a Telephonic Interview

Interview Questions

• Nose they asked mostly general question like why C&W? Why real-estate?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in April 2011.

Interview

I found the marketing Internship position posted online, applied to it, and a day later heard back from the head of the department. The Interview consisted of two interviewers asking standard/ simple questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If they ask you during the interview/ tell you the salary range you should take that as a que to negotiate then.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in June 2010.

Interview

The company called me to its branch in Hanoi to interview after I have sent them my resume. An internship in Hanoi for a consulting group like this isn't that hard.

Interview Questions

• I have 3 letters of offers: one acceptance and two rejection letters. If you get to choose one first and then I get to open another one and it happens to be a rejection letter. You have the chance of switching the letter you have with the leftover letter. Should you do it?   1 Answer