Cushman & Wakefield

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in June 2013.

Interview Details – I had a very bad experience with a telephone interview. I was told in the first sentence by the interviewer that that there were stronger candidates for the position. That made me feel right from the outset that the Interviewer was just looking to fill her quota of interviewees and was wasting my time.

Interview Question – Why did I believe I was more qualified for the position than other candidates.   View Answer

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Century City, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in November 2013.

Interview Details – Basic Questions. Strengths and Weaknesses. What have I done recently to help someone? Summarize my current position.

Interview Question – I never know what to say for the Weaknesses. What have I done to help someone recently was surprising.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Accounting Clerk
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process mostly consist of behavioral question testing personality to if you are a good match the company. I am schedule to be heading back for third interview. Types of interviews are pre-screening with director, in person with director and general manager and last one is a panel interview with the department heads.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here? What do you hope to get out of this position?   Answer Question

Tenant Coordinator Interview

Tenant Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was casual and quick. I had one interview with the manager.

Interview Question – Interview was very informal.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Interview Details – I applied both online and by sending my resume with a cover letter to the hiring manager. I had an initial phone interview with said hiring manager which led to an in-person interview with the director of the department. I was not called back for an offer or another interview.

Interview Question – to be honest the interview was mainly for me to explain my experience and detail my resume. the toughest was to answer what I knew about various types of leases (office, industrial) as I only had experience with retail   Answer Question

Client Care Coordinator Interview

Client Care Coordinator
San Francisco, CA

Interview Details – Applied online through linkedin. Received a phone call a few days later to discuss my accomplishments and to see if I would be a good fit. Lasted about 20 minutes. At the end of the call, I was told that I would be a good candidate, and scheduled an interview. Went in for the interview, and all went well. It was short, but considering the screening call was so lengthy, this was not a surprise. I was then set up in a conference room and was told to call teh NY office for the second part of the interview. Talked to a lady who was extremely nice, and was told that I have good communication skills which would be crucial for the role. After that call, I was walked out by the guy who interviewed me, and he asked if I could come in for a 2nd interview at the end of the week. I told him that I was free any day to come back in. Unfortunately, I never heard from them again.

Interview Question – Questions checking to see if the candidates have a thick skin, and can deal with people who are competitive and territorial.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager

Interview Details – Interview with HR rep - Interview with hiring manger - Interview with hiring manager and his manager and client

Interview Question – None - nothing unusual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation - take it or leave it

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in February 2010.

Interview Details – Got an on-campus interview through Career Services at my college. Reviewing the resume and questions about interests in the field. Was asked the "what would you invest in now and why?" and broad questions like that.

The two guys seemed alright.

Interview Question – I hadn't really been reading the newspaper or thought about the "why" of the investment question. So I fumbled that one pretty hard.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in July 2009.

Interview Details – NY recruiter interviewed me over the phone and them passed on my resume to the hiring group.

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield

Interview Details – 3 interviews: phone with HR rep, in-person interview with senior manager and in-person interview with regional VP
Process took two months.

Interview Question – Many behavior questions. Nothing unexpected or too difficult.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield