Cushman & Wakefield

Updated Aug 27, 2014
Updated Aug 27, 2014

2.8

Brokerage Associate Interview

Met with managing director and he was easy to talk with and very helpful. I am a young broker so it was more of an information interview to see if I would want to work there down the road. I knew I wasn't fully qualified so he gave me some helpful advice about what I need to do if I want to work there in the future.

Interview Questions
    • He wanted to know my exact numbers - how many cold calls, success rate, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

Initial phone interview verified credentials
    First interview at Boston Office was positive, senior staff and office management were easy to talk with
    Questions included broad range of how would you handle or address a situation.
    Second interview expanded on first with specific examples of my accomplishments, experience, behavioral type questions and in depth review of work experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in February 2013.

phone interview, then on site interview with 5 people. not very difficult, took a long time. I would say to know a little about the company and what they do and know your resume well

none

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

So here's the deal... Cushman and Wakefield seems to only offer one position ( 1 Job) and that's the property manager position at 600 West 165th Street. They will interview you 4-5 times ( why- who truly knows why)

Interview Questions
    • If you truly worked in property management you will be okay with the questions but keep this question in mind.... How much does a new boiler cost? This question was posed to me by the client who was the last and final interviewer and so far I was advised I had the job via vocal conversations and emails but the client came late to the interview and he was arrogant, which is fine if that's what you would be to someone or someone who was advised to you we would like to offer her the job.... He asked me how much does a boiler cost? I have never had to purchase one as I advised him so I stated I can research that answer and get back to you, that was not good enough for him he said guess, I said a used one can be any where between $35-50,000 I'm sure a new one would be in the $ 100,000 and better... But I rather not make assumptions... After all of the interviewing and meeting people going over some of the same questions spending your little money to run back and forth with hope that you are getting the job and the C & W team wanted me and the client did not so I did not get the job. I was devastated and hurt. Side bar: the client mentioned you know must of our supers are Puerto Rican or Spanish is that okay for you.... I was shocked he mentioned this as I have been in this industry for over 10 years and I have had white, supers, black supers, Spanish supers all types so it did not matter in terms of race the only thing that should matter is how I mange my team... This client has had this posting up since October 2013 and trying to fill this position good luck if you accept this job...   View Answer

Corporate Finance Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

The process was a combination of technical questions and questions determine whether I was a fit for the corporate culture. The interviewers were extremely friendly and the offices where I interviewed were very nice. There were several rounds of interviews and I was able to meet my supervisor and people I would be working with.

Interview Questions
    • There were no puzzle type questions. All questions were directly related to my experience and behavioral questions about how I managed situations.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Senior Project Manager Interview

applied online, took about 2 weeks for interview and offer

Associate, Brokerage Services Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

3 interviewers on 2 different occasions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Facilities Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in June 2013.

I had a very bad experience with a telephone interview. I was told in the first sentence by the interviewer that that there were stronger candidates for the position. That made me feel right from the outset that the Interviewer was just looking to fill her quota of interviewees and was wasting my time.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I believe I was more qualified for the position than other candidates.   View Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in November 2013.

Basic Questions. Strengths and Weaknesses. What have I done recently to help someone? Summarize my current position.

Interview Questions
    • I never know what to say for the Weaknesses. What have I done to help someone recently was surprising.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in October 2013.

The interview process mostly consist of behavioral question testing personality to if you are a good match the company. I am schedule to be heading back for third interview. Types of interviews are pre-screening with director, in person with director and general manager and last one is a panel interview with the department heads.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? What do you hope to get out of this position?   Answer Question