Cushman & Wakefield

Updated Nov 5, 2014
Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.7

Brokerage Associate Interview

Met with managing director and he was easy to talk with and very helpful. I am a young broker so it was more of an information interview to see if I would want to work there down the road. I knew I wasn't fully qualified so he gave me some helpful advice about what I need to do if I want to work there in the future.

Interview Questions
    • He wanted to know my exact numbers - how many cold calls, success rate, etc.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in May 2014.

I found the job posting online and applied through the Cushman and Wakefield website. About 3 weeks after I applied I received an email from the head of the department asking me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with 2 people - both on whom worked in the department. The questions were fairly straight forward, mainly asking about my resume and skill set. After that I asked them a few questions about their roles and the company. The whole process took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The most interesting question that I got during my interview was "If I turned to my co-worker two weeks after hiring you and said 'wow she's really good at this' what would that thing to be?"   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

So here's the deal... Cushman and Wakefield seems to only offer one position ( 1 Job) and that's the property manager position at 600 West 165th Street. They will interview you 4-5 times ( why- who truly knows why)

Interview Questions
    • If you truly worked in property management you will be okay with the questions but keep this question in mind.... How much does a new boiler cost? This question was posed to me by the client who was the last and final interviewer and so far I was advised I had the job via vocal conversations and emails but the client came late to the interview and he was arrogant, which is fine if that's what you would be to someone or someone who was advised to you we would like to offer her the job.... He asked me how much does a boiler cost? I have never had to purchase one as I advised him so I stated I can research that answer and get back to you, that was not good enough for him he said guess, I said a used one can be any where between $35-50,000 I'm sure a new one would be in the $ 100,000 and better... But I rather not make assumptions... After all of the interviewing and meeting people going over some of the same questions spending your little money to run back and forth with hope that you are getting the job and the C & W team wanted me and the client did not so I did not get the job. I was devastated and hurt. Side bar: the client mentioned you know must of our supers are Puerto Rican or Spanish is that okay for you.... I was shocked he mentioned this as I have been in this industry for over 10 years and I have had white, supers, black supers, Spanish supers all types so it did not matter in terms of race the only thing that should matter is how I mange my team... This client has had this posting up since October 2013 and trying to fill this position good luck if you accept this job...   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in April 2014.

I submitted my application online in the morning, and later that afternoon I revived a phone call from their HR team. It's like a screen phone call, asked some questions about Excel experiences and what's my Salary expectation, Then the second day I received a call from the same woman who called me before, said I was scheduled an interview with a hiring manager two days later, and she will send me an email to confirm that. I never received that email, I called her asked about that, and she never called me back. Anyway, I got a call from the hiring manager two days later, he said he needed to postpone this interview a few hours, I said OK. Finally I did the interview and it was really wired. The guy who interviewed me never introduced himself , he talked about a project they are doing and asked me my project experience. He sounded like very tired and inpatient. After that I never heard from them, during the whole process I even didn't receive an email.

Corporate Finance Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

The process was a combination of technical questions and questions determine whether I was a fit for the corporate culture. The interviewers were extremely friendly and the offices where I interviewed were very nice. There were several rounds of interviews and I was able to meet my supervisor and people I would be working with.

Interview Questions
    • There were no puzzle type questions. All questions were directly related to my experience and behavioral questions about how I managed situations.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

applied online, took about 2 weeks for interview and offer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in March 2014.

I applied online and a few days later received a phone call from HR for a short phone screening. After feedback was given to the manger I was asked to come in for a face to face with the Orlando Office Principal the following week. When I arrived I filled out an application and interviewed with her for about 30-40 minutes. I thought the interview when well and I made sure to send a thank you note however I never heard a word back from C&W, not even a thank you for my time which I found highly unprofessional.

Associate, Brokerage Services Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

3 interviewers on 2 different occasions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in November 2013.

Basic Questions. Strengths and Weaknesses. What have I done recently to help someone? Summarize my current position.

Interview Questions
    • I never know what to say for the Weaknesses. What have I done to help someone recently was surprising.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in October 2013.

The interview process mostly consist of behavioral question testing personality to if you are a good match the company. I am schedule to be heading back for third interview. Types of interviews are pre-screening with director, in person with director and general manager and last one is a panel interview with the department heads.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? What do you hope to get out of this position?   Answer Question