Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in May 2014.

I found the job posting online and applied through the Cushman and Wakefield website. About 3 weeks after I applied I received an email from the head of the department asking me to come in for an interview. I interviewed with 2 people - both on whom worked in the department. The questions were fairly straight forward, mainly asking about my resume and skill set. After that I asked them a few questions about their roles and the company. The whole process took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • The most interesting question that I got during my interview was "If I turned to my co-worker two weeks after hiring you and said 'wow she's really good at this' what would that thing to be?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cushman & Wakefield

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield.

I applied both online and by sending my resume with a cover letter to the hiring manager. I had an initial phone interview with said hiring manager which led to an in-person interview with the director of the department. I was not called back for an offer or another interview.

Interview Questions
    • to be honest the interview was mainly for me to explain my experience and detail my resume. the toughest was to answer what I knew about various types of leases (office, industrial) as I only had experience with retail   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in June 2012.

Went to the office for the initial interview. Met with senior member of the Research team in conference room near the reception area. Interviewer was very nice but seemed more nervous than I was. Had a fairly short interview and was told that I would be contacted if I was selected for further interviewing. Wanted a 2 year commitment to working there due to training.

Research Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cushman & Wakefield in March 2011.

First round was a phone interview with an analyst at the research departement - screening for potential candidates
    Second round was a skills test about the English language knowledge, as well as Excel and Powerpoint skills
    Third round consisted in meeting the office director, to whom usually the analyst report; behavioral interview and job opening task description
    Fourth and final round was meeting the Senior Manager of the Branch; no job offer at this point

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you demonstrate superior analytical skills, as work involves creating cash flow analysis   View Answer
    No negotiation, take it or leave it offer as it is an entry level position