Custo Barcelona Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Custo Barcelona

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Custo Barcelona (Honolulu, HI) in July 2009.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked the manager if they were hiring, which they were. I set up and interview with her for the next day. She asked me to tell her a little about who I was, so I told her about my experiences and my background. She also asked if I thought I was fashion-forward, if I was a trend-setter, and if I liked to wear color. She asked me what my three strengths and weaknesses where. She told me a little about the work environment- that since it was commission and hourly, everyone just tries to stay out of each others way. She added that there were goals and if they were not met, you would be confronted and are expected to have an answer.

Interview Questions

Sales Asocciate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Custo Barcelona (San Juan, PR) in July 2008.

Interview

It was very casual interview talked about previous jobs and experiences with customers relations. We talked about the importance it is for the company to give a personal assistance and relationship with the client. It was very important to keep the store neat as possible and give a warm welcome to the customer. As well as the knowledge of the company history and path of the custo barcelona brand.

Interview Questions

• Why Custo Barcelona??? What was the most difficult moment with a client???   Answer Question