Custo Barcelona

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Asocciate Interview

San Juan, PR

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Custo Barcelona in July 2008.

Interview Details – It was very casual interview talked about previous jobs and experiences with customers relations. We talked about the importance it is for the company to give a personal assistance and relationship with the client. It was very important to keep the store neat as possible and give a warm welcome to the customer. As well as the knowledge of the company history and path of the custo barcelona brand.

Interview Question – Why Custo Barcelona??? What was the most difficult moment with a client???   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Associate Interview

Honolulu, HI

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Custo Barcelona in July 2009.

Interview Details – I walked into the store and asked the manager if they were hiring, which they were. I set up and interview with her for the next day. She asked me to tell her a little about who I was, so I told her about my experiences and my background. She also asked if I thought I was fashion-forward, if I was a trend-setter, and if I liked to wear color. She asked me what my three strengths and weaknesses where. She told me a little about the work environment- that since it was commission and hourly, everyone just tries to stay out of each others way. She added that there were goals and if they were not met, you would be confronted and are expected to have an answer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Custo Barcelona? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Custo Barcelona interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Custo Barcelona employees and interview candidates.