Custom Built Personal Training

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Custom Built Personal Training

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Custom Built Personal Training (Auburn, AL) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process was tied to the training. I beat out 2 other applicants during brief sales training. Found the District manager to be well seasoned in the company and also lead with untapped pay potential. He was dismissed for reasons unknown 2 months later and was replaced by the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe you past sales experience.   1 Answer

Assistant FItness Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Custom Built Personal Training (Modesto, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Was asked if I would be interested in the sale of fitness while in the gym working out. Was asked to study their FitStart and prepare for an interview the following week. The Interview was a role play of the fitstart that new members of Inshape are given.

Interview Questions

• "now you know what your getting into right" "I dont want to hear in a few months this isnt right for you"   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Custom Built Personal Training in May 2010.

Interview

I applied to Custom Built in person, in the process of looking for training jobs in the area. I was immediately offered an interview and spoke to a regional manager about the job. No exceptionally difficult questions were asked. All he wanted to do was figure out if I was certified, if I had any experience training, and if not, what I knew about fitness and when I could get certified. After this round of questioning the manager provided some standard HR paperwork to fill out. There seemed to be little resistance to hiring throughout the process. While working there I never saw an interviewee get turned down.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no options for negotiation.