Custom Built Personal Training

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant FItness Manager Interview

Assistant FItness Manager
Modesto, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Custom Built Personal Training in March 2011.

Interview Details – Was asked if I would be interested in the sale of fitness while in the gym working out. Was asked to study their FitStart and prepare for an interview the following week. The Interview was a role play of the fitstart that new members of Inshape are given.

Interview Question – "now you know what your getting into right" "I dont want to hear in a few months this isnt right for you"   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Custom Built Personal Training in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied to Custom Built in person, in the process of looking for training jobs in the area. I was immediately offered an interview and spoke to a regional manager about the job. No exceptionally difficult questions were asked. All he wanted to do was figure out if I was certified, if I had any experience training, and if not, what I knew about fitness and when I could get certified. After this round of questioning the manager provided some standard HR paperwork to fill out. There seemed to be little resistance to hiring throughout the process. While working there I never saw an interviewee get turned down.

Interview Question – How would you describe your approach to training?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no options for negotiation.

Worked for Custom Built Personal Training? Contribute to the Community!