Custom Built Personal Training

Interviews for Top Jobs at Custom Built Personal Training

Assistant FItness Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Custom Built Personal Training in March 2011.

Was asked if I would be interested in the sale of fitness while in the gym working out. Was asked to study their FitStart and prepare for an interview the following week. The Interview was a role play of the fitstart that new members of Inshape are given.

Interview Questions
    • "now you know what your getting into right" "I dont want to hear in a few months this isnt right for you"   View Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Custom Built Personal Training in May 2010.

I applied to Custom Built in person, in the process of looking for training jobs in the area. I was immediately offered an interview and spoke to a regional manager about the job. No exceptionally difficult questions were asked. All he wanted to do was figure out if I was certified, if I had any experience training, and if not, what I knew about fitness and when I could get certified. After this round of questioning the manager provided some standard HR paperwork to fill out. There seemed to be little resistance to hiring throughout the process. While working there I never saw an interviewee get turned down.

Interview Questions
    There were no options for negotiation.

Worked for Custom Built Personal Training? Contribute to the Community!