Custom Computer Specialists

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Custom Computer Specialists

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Custom Computer Specialists in September 2013.

You will go through several phone interviews, First with HR, Then a manager who over sees the techs. After that they will ask you if it is alright to run a background check and or for you to get fingerprinted depending on where the position is. Then you come in for a formal interview. If that goes well within a week they will call you back and give you a date for Orientation. For this job the questions for the interview were mostly about my experience in the field and my depth of knowledge relating to the current spectrum of available technologies.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of hypothetical technical questions unrelated to my job scope. Mostly the engineering aspect.   Answer Question
    They offered me 32,000 I asked given my experience in my field if they would give me more. They came back with 36,500 which i was more content with. They told me at the end of each year you spend at the company you will undergo review. if you pull your weight during the year you will be given a raise. I will update when this time comes for me.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Custom Computer Specialists in August 2010.

I was referred by an employee and it took a few weeks before the interview was scheduled. The interview process was pretty usual but getting a decision took forever. Had to be interviewed by a psychologist before the final offer was made. The interview with the psychologist was a totally worthless experience.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really unexpected. Most difficult was to describe the first 90 days.   View Answer
    There was no real negotiation process. I accepted the offer that was made to me.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellport, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellport, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Custom Computer Specialists in April 2009.

Met with two people on the same day, the HR person and the accounting manger. Interview took approximatly 1 hr.

Director of Sales Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Custom Computer Specialists in December 2009.

The interview process was typical, except for the duration between interviews. There were at least two phone interviews, followed by a series of interviews with executive leadership, middle management, and line staff. The people involved were detailed and meticulous.

Any prospective employee would benefit from understanding the company culture, and asking a lot of questions about the current goals and objectives of the company. As long as the applicant's strength supports the current goals, they will do fine.

Interview Questions
    • How do you determine Customer Lifetime Value?   View Answer