Custom House

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Hamilton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Custom House in June 2008.

Interview Details – 1) After sending in resume online - they want to see if a good salesperson will follow up and call them.
2) Before they will interview in person, they have you complete an online skills test - asks about your personailty and gives some situations - THEY WANT A HUNTER
3) Interview will consist of branch manager and maybe regional sales director - will ask typical behaivoural questions

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a problem at work and how did you solve it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation possible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Custom House in February 2010.

Interview Details – First, I applied the software engineer position online. After one week, I received a call to require to set up a telephone interview, and also an email attached with a design-coding test. I completed the test and gave back some available time slots for telephone interview. Then, got no feedback. Hope to get a rejection email at least.

Interview Question – Design a thermometer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Custom House? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Custom House interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Custom House employees and interview candidates.