Customer First Service

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Joplin, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at Customer First Service in August 2008.

Interview Details – Relatively simple interview process, I met with the manager and also with the owner. They asked simple questions mostly trying to learn about me as a person. They also asked about my past work history and reasons for leaving past jobs, making sure I wasn’t fired or any other negative points I could have had. Also I would suggest dressing appropriately as it seemed mostly based on their perceived view of you.

Interview Question – What were your responsibilities at your previous job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Customer Care Executive Interview

Interviewed at Customer First Service

Interview Details – My office work culture has been supporting till the time I worked there.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join our company ???   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Customer First Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Customer First Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Customer First Service employees and interview candidates.