Customer Lobby Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.8

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

Bait and switch. Offered me a different job than was advertised. Offered the job on the first phone screen. Those were my first two indicators that the company was struggling.

BDR Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Was contacted via LinkedIn by the recruiter asking me to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled a phone interview, then in person interview. Let's see what happens next and I will update.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, then called on site for a two phase interview

Account Executive Interview

Application

interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial communication through Linkedin, phone interview, in person interview. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

None

Account Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied to the position on Craiglist. They liked my resume and cover letter so the sent me an e-mail, stating as such, and requesting me to call them and leave a 2 minute voice mail asking any three questions about the company. This is to get a sense of your phone voice and personality. Next, they would call and set up an in person interview. They first had me interview with my potential Team Lead, then the Sales Manager, then the Owner. They ask a series of typical interview questions, then ask you to sell their service to them. After that, they send you home, and its a waiting game.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your accomplishments, goals, aspirations, etc. You have 5 minutes, fill up the entire time. Go!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to get my health benefits instated immediately. If a company offers you a job, they obviously want you, and will do what it takes to get you, all I had to do was say that I needed that to begin working with them, and they said okay.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Customer Lobby in February 2012.

Interview

Three interviewers. Good cop, bad cop, another inside sales rep.