Customer Lobby Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

Phone interview into office, took 1 week, interviewed by two different management regarding run of the mill experience and situational questions. All in all not too bad as long as you're prepared and aren't afraid to be be direct

Interview Questions

• What's the first word that comes to mind when you try to describe the company?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

I applied via Craigslist. Had a phone interview with the CEO. Went to the office and had a further interview with the CEO as well as two future teammates. The questions were repetitive, but it was nice to get to meet people I'd be working closely with.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions.... background, experience, customer service interactions...   Answer Question

They were undergoing a shift in how they were managing accounts which didn't seem to be clearly streamlined. There also wasn't a clear path for advancement. Pay for the role was extremely low (final offer was 40K).

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

Bait and switch. Offered me a different job than was advertised. Offered the job on the first phone screen. Those were my first two indicators that the company was struggling.

BDR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Customer Lobby.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Was contacted via LinkedIn by the recruiter asking me to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled a phone interview, then in person interview. Let's see what happens next and I will update.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, then called on site for a two phase interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial communication through Linkedin, phone interview, in person interview. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

None

Account Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Customer Lobby (Berkeley, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied to the position on Craiglist. They liked my resume and cover letter so the sent me an e-mail, stating as such, and requesting me to call them and leave a 2 minute voice mail asking any three questions about the company. This is to get a sense of your phone voice and personality. Next, they would call and set up an in person interview. They first had me interview with my potential Team Lead, then the Sales Manager, then the Owner. They ask a series of typical interview questions, then ask you to sell their service to them. After that, they send you home, and its a waiting game.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your accomplishments, goals, aspirations, etc. You have 5 minutes, fill up the entire time. Go!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to get my health benefits instated immediately. If a company offers you a job, they obviously want you, and will do what it takes to get you, all I had to do was say that I needed that to begin working with them, and they said okay.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Customer Lobby in February 2012.

Interview

Three interviewers. Good cop, bad cop, another inside sales rep.