Cutera

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cutera in December 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the regional manager then the VP of sales, and was hired within one week.

Negotiation Details – Fast and easy

Brisbane, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cutera in August 2010.

Interview Details – Basic interview process. Face to face with manager and VP. One day interviews with key management at home office

Interview Question – No difficult questions, just prove your successes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Area Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cutera.

Interview Details – My immediate manager did a great interview, but then he had a rep interview me. She talked the entire time about herself. They flew me to HQ where I was to be interviewed by 4 different people. One was with the CEO who didn't show up as he was going for a mid day run??

Interview Question – Can you handle going 2 or 3 months without a sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were allowed. Do not sign the right to terminate at any time clause. But by doing this you may not get the job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cutera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cutera interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cutera employees and interview candidates.