Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Cutera.
After initial recruiter call that took 2 months to achieve.
finally met with regional in person. (2months)
Then phone with another regional. (8 days)
Final took place after 4 more months.
I turned down position due to being dicked around for nearly 8-9 months.
Clearly shows indecisiveness in making decisions. How could you work for such a company?
Several recruiters stated that this is a fear monger company where you need to watch your back and always threatened with possibility of firing.
Reasons for Declining
Ridiculously waiting shows no solid management structure.
- Accepted Offer
it was great. i met a lot of people from cross functioning teams which gave me a good perspective of what the company was really like. and what was going to be expected from my role.
- tell me about the one term best describes your personality. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Cutera (Brisbane, CA) in August 2013.
Very easy to work with--the interview and hiring process was enjoyable. Everyone I spoke with seemed creative, intelligent and fun. HR communicated well with me and made the process easy. It was the typical interview process, with a phone screen from HR, then the hiring manager, then an in-person interview with several others at the company.
- No really off-the wall questions. Everyone was pleasant and straightforward, and the questions were typical interview questions (Tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume, etc.). Answer Question
I worked with a recruiter, who did the negotiating for me. The company's HR person was really nice and easy to work with. She seemed to really care about me.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Cutera (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2011.
I met with the regional manager then the VP of sales, and was hired within one week.
Fast and easy
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Cutera (Brisbane, CA) in August 2010.
Basic interview process. Face to face with manager and VP. One day interviews with key management at home office
- No difficult questions, just prove your successes Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Cutera.
My immediate manager did a great interview, but then he had a rep interview me. She talked the entire time about herself. They flew me to HQ where I was to be interviewed by 4 different people. One was with the CEO who didn't show up as he was going for a mid day run??
- Can you handle going 2 or 3 months without a sale? Answer Question
No negotiations were allowed. Do not sign the right to terminate at any time clause. But by doing this you may not get the job.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review