Cutera Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cutera

ASM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cutera.

Interview

After initial recruiter call that took 2 months to achieve.
    finally met with regional in person. (2months)
    Then phone with another regional. (8 days)
    Final took place after 4 more months.
    I turned down position due to being dicked around for nearly 8-9 months.

Clearly shows indecisiveness in making decisions. How could you work for such a company?

Several recruiters stated that this is a fear monger company where you need to watch your back and always threatened with possibility of firing.

Ridiculously waiting shows no solid management structure.

Marketing Interview

Interview

it was great. i met a lot of people from cross functioning teams which gave me a good perspective of what the company was really like. and what was going to be expected from my role.

Interview Questions

• tell me about the one term best describes your personality.   1 Answer

Negotiation

fair

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cutera (Brisbane, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very easy to work with--the interview and hiring process was enjoyable. Everyone I spoke with seemed creative, intelligent and fun. HR communicated well with me and made the process easy. It was the typical interview process, with a phone screen from HR, then the hiring manager, then an in-person interview with several others at the company.

Interview Questions

• No really off-the wall questions. Everyone was pleasant and straightforward, and the questions were typical interview questions (Tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume, etc.).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I worked with a recruiter, who did the negotiating for me. The company's HR person was really nice and easy to work with. She seemed to really care about me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cutera (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

I met with the regional manager then the VP of sales, and was hired within one week.

Negotiation

Fast and easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cutera (Brisbane, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Basic interview process. Face to face with manager and VP. One day interviews with key management at home office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cutera.

Interview

My immediate manager did a great interview, but then he had a rep interview me. She talked the entire time about herself. They flew me to HQ where I was to be interviewed by 4 different people. One was with the CEO who didn't show up as he was going for a mid day run??

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were allowed. Do not sign the right to terminate at any time clause. But by doing this you may not get the job.