Cvent Human Resources Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cvent in January 2010.

The interview process was both detailed and efficient. A week after submitting my application, I had passed a phone screen and was being called on site for an in person interview. The interview was long (3+ hours) but it allowed me a chance to also get my questions answered and leave with a well rounded view of the position and company.

Interview Questions
  • Analytical questions were the most difficult part of the interview. Although they may seem unrelated to the position that you're interviewing for, the interviewers want to understand how you think on your feet and attack problems creatively.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cvent

Associate, Human Resource Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cvent in September 2012.

Cvent has a well planned interview process. Their interview strategy is a 360 degree interview process and hence I was interviewed by almost everyone in the team (which I think is good, as you I had met everyone in my team even before I joined).

Interview Questions
    • I think the interview questions are related to the position you are getting interviewed for, at least that is what I experienced.   Answer Question
    During my negotiation I realized that the company does pay as per the industry standards. I joined them as a Fresher and did not have a high salary expectation and was still offered a satisfied salary.

Worked for Cvent? Contribute to the Community!