Cybage Software

Updated Dec 21, 2014
Updated Dec 21, 2014

64 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Cybage Software in December 2014.

2 technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Called me 3 different days for face to face interview.
    After the HR discussion HR went out from the interview room to get the print out for salary break up.
    HR came back to the interview room after 15 minutes and mentioned me that she will do the salary discussion in the very next over the phone.
    I have followed them over phone and email also, but every time say they will get back to me in few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cybage Software.

2 rounds. 1. Technical 2. HR.
    1. Technical round consisted of mainly Java - core such as polymorphism, inheritance, exception handling and thread model as well as advanced such as JSP life cycle, servlet config. How does a request gets handled. Some advanced topics such as Spring and Hibernate which i had put in my resume.
    2. HR round was simply background details and offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cybage Software.

Hi Readers,

Only two rounds process

1)Technical 2)HR round

Most of the questions on Data structures if you are good in this concepts then it is done.

They will give some scenarios and ask for real time explanations.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

2 technical rounds and an HR round. technical question were pretty easy. interview were done on a single day and offer letter is given after the HR round after 2 days. The company even considered 3 months notice period

No negotiation

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cybage Software.

I was hired during campus interview. Selection process was Aptitude test, 2 Technical Rounds and then HR round.

Aptitude test is quantitative and English grammar mostly.
    Technical rounds is general Software testing concepts.
    HR round is for testing communication.

No negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cybage Software in September 2014.

The process took 2 days , consists of an aptitude test on sections like logical, quant and paragraphs.
    The next day we faced technical interviews and HR . I faced question on Java EE comprising of session tracking in java, web services , deployments . Questions were also on cloud computing and MVC frameworks . Your basic concepts need to be very clear. He also asked me to write a program.

Interview Questions
    • They asked which technology do I wish to learn in near future, to which I said "Big Data". Then he questioned to explain the idea behind Big data.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cybage Software in September 2014.

there were 3 rounds :
    1. aptitude test + essay writing
    2. technical interview
    3. hr and personal interview

aptitude test had negative marking thus it was a mass elimination round.

technical round involved basics of programming , logic and discussion on data structures .

personal interview was stretched but it was basically to check your communication skills and presentation skills

Interview Questions
    • everything was smooth but the technical interview included detailed discussion on data structure so be prepared with topics on your resume   Answer Question

Soft Enggr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Cybage Software in August 2014.

1st round aptitude,2nd technical,3rd hr interview,, the apti questions were easy need to work problems on rs agraval book, some of the questions of exact copy rs aggraval book,it is easy to clear the aptitude and negative marking is there, so be aware of that,, problems asked from ages,time and work,pie charts,etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cybage Software in August 2014.

Recently, Cybage came to our college for undergraduate campus placement. First of all, they introduced their company to all. Seemed really nice company to work with.

After the introduction, they took an aptitude test of all 234 aspirants from our TPO, which was decent. They then shortlisted 150 candidates from that test!
    This is the first company to shortlist these many candidates for interview. Being a very renowned institute in Maharashtra, we see many big companies with high expectations. But this company seemed not like this.

Anyways, we appeared for the interview. The interview seemed VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. They asked only 2-3 questions like write a program for Arithmetic Progression in C, How to check if a number is a perfect square etc. The average interview time was 5-10 minutes.

Finally they recruited 40 students from our TPO, most of them were the students from other colleges. We call such mass recruiter companies as 'Truck Companies'.

All this procedure was completed in one day.

Interview Questions

Mass recruiter. More emphasis on man power than knowledge.

Software QA Engineer/Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cybage Software in July 2014.

Interview process is very lenghty as we have to fill lot of forms in the start. All networking related question were asked.
    Test automation framework related question asked. Please prepare automation basic questions. also manual testing concepts