Cybage Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Support Executive Interview

Senior Technical Support Executive
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software in August 2010.

Interview Details – Concentrate on English grammar and written and oral communication. Technical rounds will be there with Team leads or senior managers. followed my HR round. HR themself do not know which candidate was called for which process.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had no negotiation. Wasnt given one

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software in May 2014.

Interview Details – I got a call from the company itself and they scheduled the interview on 18th of May. Interview held in Gurgaon for the client Expedia. I given the interview. There was just a single round and it took around 1.5 hours. It was pretty well from my side and then after this I waited for 20 minutes for the result. HR called me and asked how was the interview and he asked his questions like why are you looking for a change and so on... Then we had a discussion about salary and then they said that they would show the papers to the client and would get back to you next week. There is no communication now. They are not trying to contact me. I tried to approach them but no response received from them.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions as I was aware with each of them.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software in February 2012.

Interview Details – walkin process..one day process...1 technical round followed by HR round...salary negotiation was not proper...so declined offer...

Interview Question – 1. Performance Testing types and its differences
2. QTP questions
  Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cybage Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – Mail, technical interview, HR interview

Interview Question – How to do efforts estimation for QA resources for Agile based projects?   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview Details – i got the offer from my campus so i dont know much abt the interview process.
but i was asked puzzles.
your communications skills should be good.

Interview Question – the three puzzles are ask in the interview question   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview Details – There was only ine technical and one HR round. The technical questions were mostly on Core java and some question framework like Spring or Struts.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cybage Software in May 2013.

Interview Details – 1: Aptitude test
2:More than 4 technical interview round

Interview Question – Easy writing & IQ questions   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview Details – Face to Face, English Comprehension Test and HR round

Negotiation Details – None

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cybage Software in April 2011.

Interview Details – Good, HR were courteous. interview process was quick and easy, Documentation is Manual so you have to fill lot of forms.

Software Engineer

Interview Details – very good interviewers,asked questions from resume,they were encouraging and responsive.a very friendly experience.The initial stage of process was aptitude and after that the technical interview. there were technical questions about mostly java sql queries.They always show that we are going to hire you.being confident is the key.

Interview Question – puzzles,can u learn .net?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cybage Software

Worked for Cybage Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cybage Software interview questions and advice in India. All 50 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cybage Software employees and interview candidates.