Cybage Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

2 rounds about projects,took 2 weeks after clearing 1st round they called for 2nd round it was only 10 min ,basic object oriented questions were asked. more insight on azure and few tricky and simple logical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

They focus on basics. They dig in asking basic conceptual questions. on java, oops and databases. Some questions on networking.

Interview Questions

• Gave some puzzle to solve. Also asked to write an algorithm for some given problem. Which is fairly complex and a person with sufficient knowledge and intelligence should be able to figure that out. Overall it was positive experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Offered a fixed package to all students. They recruited us on campus.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cybage Software in June 2012.

Interview

By appointment but waited for 6 hrs. Multiple one on one interviews with DMs and DHs. No communication for days together.By appointment but waited for 6 hrs. Multiple one on one interviews with DMs and DHs. No communication for days together.By appointment but waited for 6 hrs. Multiple one on one interviews with DMs and DHs. No communication for days together.

Negotiation

Not much

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)).

Interview

Easy aptitude test. Technical interview: OOPS, logical questions, ASP.Net questions, C# questions, SQL queries, JavaScript. HR round: one puzzle. and few questions. that's it! If you are good at OOPs concepts and C#, it is very easy.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly on OOPS, logical questions, ASP.Net, C# , SQL queries, JavaScript.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

Interview

Easy essay and aptitude questions for written exam. Technical Interview with another person - interview questions listed below: Aptitude English OOPs ,logic building Previous Projects HR Round Collections String Singleton and Chain of Responsibility design pattern MVC architecture JPA and ORM jQuery and CSS selector

Interview Questions

• mathematical logic building. Easy enough to be answered   Answer Question

Negotiation

fixed salary.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cybage Software in June 2015.

Interview

Application interviewed at Cybage Software in June 2015. Interview 3 technical rounds done in 8 hours of same day. HR was left so they told me that HR will call you for salary discussion. Its been more than 4 weeks, I did not get any feedback even I followup 2-3 times. I found low class level of interview and HR process. Now I am getting openings email, I don't know what to do, shall I laugh on this company or what? This is frustrating and pathetic company which has same mentality resources and bad quality of processes.

Interview Questions

• Mix of basic and advance .NET questions   1 Answer

Linux Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

No knowledge to the interviewer and its manager no ATICATES how to close the interview. They should ask weather the person has any questions to ask? This is common sense which they lack. Don't apply to this company.

Interview Questions

• They have sets of questions with there own answers but they don't know that in linux there are multiple commands with same answers...even they don't know.. they will just say are us sure...   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

First there will be Aptitude Test After clearing first round, there will Technical Round which include face to face interview might ask questions related to OOPS etc and then HR Round

Senior Software Developer/Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cybage Software (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Application form fill up followed by technical. Recruiter when asked replied that I have cleared all rounds but they cannot offer the salary package I want. Question here is I have informedearlier that x is going to be my salary package. No questions were asked then. If package was not acceptable why I was made to pass through all rounds of interview. Also, when I am willing to negotiate no one answers. Offered me somethig which is much lower than current CTC Is this how a CMMI level 5 company behaves?

Interview Questions

• Easy question infact the inteviewer learnt few things from my side   Answer Question

Application

interviewed at Cybage Software in December 2014.

Interview

2 technical rounds and 1 HR round. Called me 3 different days for face to face interview. After the HR discussion HR went out from the interview room to get the print out for salary break up. HR came back to the interview room after 15 minutes and mentioned me that she will do the salary discussion in the very next over the phone. I have followed them over phone and email also, but every time say they will get back to me in few days.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions.   1 Answer