Cybage Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cybage Software.

They focus on basics. They dig in asking basic conceptual questions. on java, oops and databases. Some questions on networking.

Interview Questions
    • Gave some puzzle to solve. Also asked to write an algorithm for some given problem. Which is fairly complex and a person with sufficient knowledge and intelligence should be able to figure that out. Overall it was positive experience   Answer Question
    No Negotiation. Offered a fixed package to all students. They recruited us on campus.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

2 technical rounds and an HR round. technical question were pretty easy. interview were done on a single day and offer letter is given after the HR round after 2 days. The company even considered 3 months notice period

No negotiation

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software.

I was hired during campus interview. Selection process was Aptitude test, 2 Technical Rounds and then HR round.

Aptitude test is quantitative and English grammar mostly.
    Technical rounds is general Software testing concepts.
    HR round is for testing communication.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software in August 2014.

Recently, Cybage came to our college for undergraduate campus placement. First of all, they introduced their company to all. Seemed really nice company to work with.

After the introduction, they took an aptitude test of all 234 aspirants from our TPO, which was decent. They then shortlisted 150 candidates from that test!
    This is the first company to shortlist these many candidates for interview. Being a very renowned institute in Maharashtra, we see many big companies with high expectations. But this company seemed not like this.

Anyways, we appeared for the interview. The interview seemed VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. They asked only 2-3 questions like write a program for Arithmetic Progression in C, How to check if a number is a perfect square etc. The average interview time was 5-10 minutes.

Finally they recruited 40 students from our TPO, most of them were the students from other colleges. We call such mass recruiter companies as 'Truck Companies'.

All this procedure was completed in one day.

Interview Questions

Mass recruiter. More emphasis on man power than knowledge.

Soft Enggr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Cybage Software in August 2014.

1st round aptitude,2nd technical,3rd hr interview,, the apti questions were easy need to work problems on rs agraval book, some of the questions of exact copy rs aggraval book,it is easy to clear the aptitude and negative marking is there, so be aware of that,, problems asked from ages,time and work,pie charts,etc

Software QA Engineer/Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cybage Software in July 2014.

Interview process is very lenghty as we have to fill lot of forms in the start. All networking related question were asked.
    Test automation framework related question asked. Please prepare automation basic questions. also manual testing concepts

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software in May 2014.

I got a call from the company itself and they scheduled the interview on 18th of May. Interview held in Gurgaon for the client Expedia. I given the interview. There was just a single round and it took around 1.5 hours. It was pretty well from my side and then after this I waited for 20 minutes for the result. HR called me and asked how was the interview and he asked his questions like why are you looking for a change and so on... Then we had a discussion about salary and then they said that they would show the papers to the client and would get back to you next week. There is no communication now. They are not trying to contact me. I tried to approach them but no response received from them.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions as I was aware with each of them.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

i got the offer from my campus so i dont know much abt the interview process.
    but i was asked puzzles.
    your communications skills should be good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software.

There was only ine technical and one HR round. The technical questions were mostly on Core java and some question framework like Spring or Struts.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cybage Software.

Face to Face, English Comprehension Test and HR round

None

Worked for Cybage Software? Contribute to the Community!