Cybage Software Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

28 interviews

2.9

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cybage Software.

They focus on basics. They dig in asking basic conceptual questions. on java, oops and databases. Some questions on networking.

Interview Questions
  • Gave some puzzle to solve. Also asked to write an algorithm for some given problem. Which is fairly complex and a person with sufficient knowledge and intelligence should be able to figure that out. Overall it was positive experience   Answer Question
No Negotiation. Offered a fixed package to all students. They recruited us on campus.

Other Interview Reviews for Cybage Software

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software in August 2014.

Recently, Cybage came to our college for undergraduate campus placement. First of all, they introduced their company to all. Seemed really nice company to work with.

After the introduction, they took an aptitude test of all 234 aspirants from our TPO, which was decent. They then shortlisted 150 candidates from that test!
    This is the first company to shortlist these many candidates for interview. Being a very renowned institute in Maharashtra, we see many big companies with high expectations. But this company seemed not like this.

Anyways, we appeared for the interview. The interview seemed VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. They asked only 2-3 questions like write a program for Arithmetic Progression in C, How to check if a number is a perfect square etc. The average interview time was 5-10 minutes.

Finally they recruited 40 students from our TPO, most of them were the students from other colleges. We call such mass recruiter companies as 'Truck Companies'.

All this procedure was completed in one day.

Interview Questions

Mass recruiter. More emphasis on man power than knowledge.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software.

i got the offer from my campus so i dont know much abt the interview process.
    but i was asked puzzles.
    your communications skills should be good.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software.

There was only ine technical and one HR round. The technical questions were mostly on Core java and some question framework like Spring or Struts.

Software Engineer Interview

very good interviewers,asked questions from resume,they were encouraging and responsive.a very friendly experience.The initial stage of process was aptitude and after that the technical interview. there were technical questions about mostly java sql queries.They always show that we are going to hire you.being confident is the key.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cybage Software.

Written Exam
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

none

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Cybage Software in August 2010.

I came to the company premises, handed over my resume to HR and luckily the requirements were going on in the company. The very next day i got a call from HR to be prepared for technical interview. The next day I got a call from technical person and all went well. I got a call from HR the same day and she told me that I need to visit the company for second round of technical interview. I went there cleared it and the next working day I was asked to come again for HR round. I cleared the HR round and was asked for salary expectations. Without any negotiations, I was offered the expected package.
    It was the most smooth interview process I ever had.

The most loving part of it is HR did not negotiate with me on my expected salary package. Although it seemed almost 50% hike for me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software in October 2012.

Campus recruitment. Aptitude test. Technical round. HR round

Software Engineer Interview

very good interview...it totally based on technical n about u r project.so you have to prepare well in c,data base,java,asp.net and data stuctures . and all the best.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cybage Software in September 2013.

First there was an Aptitude test and an Essay Writing, which was quite easy but time was little less. Then shortlisted were selected for Technical Round and then HR Round. Each round was an elimination round. Technical round was okay, they asked questions mainly for projects you've mentioned in resume.

Interview Questions
    • Questions mainly concentrated around resume and simple sorting and data stuctures questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Cybage Software? Contribute to the Community!