CyberSource Interview Questions in Foster City, CA

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.0

Technical Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CyberSource (Foster City, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The first step is a phone screening. Next, you interview at the office with 4 people - typically one potential peer, one person in sales, and some management. The final stage is another set of 4 interviews at the office, with the same structure.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here? Strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Staff QA Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CyberSource (Foster City, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Did a phone interview with recruiter. She was not technical, so she asked behavioral and simple brain teaser. Then I was invited to on-site interview. After 4 rounds of interview with a person from different teams, I got an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• There was not unexpected question. They asked simple Java questions.   Answer Question