CyberSource Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.7

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CyberSource.

Interview

Not hard to get an interview but for a job like IT/tech support, they didn't ask too many pertinent questions. Interviewer was bland and somewhat unpleasant. It was my fault for not doing enough research on the company but, honestly, this seems like a fifth- or sixth-rate company anyway.

Interview Questions

• How many footballs could fit inside a 747 and how would you figure that out?   1 Answer

Technical Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CyberSource (Foster City, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The first step is a phone screening. Next, you interview at the office with 4 people - typically one potential peer, one person in sales, and some management. The final stage is another set of 4 interviews at the office, with the same structure.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here? Strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Staff QA Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CyberSource (Foster City, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Did a phone interview with recruiter. She was not technical, so she asked behavioral and simple brain teaser. Then I was invited to on-site interview. After 4 rounds of interview with a person from different teams, I got an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• There was not unexpected question. They asked simple Java questions.   Answer Question

Staff Software Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

My resume got submitted and it took about two months for me to get a call. I had an excellent phone interview with a Manager. I was invited in for round one and 6 people in 1:1 interviews. It went well. Second round, another 5 people, mostly 1:1 but also 1:2 . Great cultural fit. The second round was very technical. I wonder why they hadn't done the technical screening earlier. The recruiters I interacted with were very nice.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on phone, set-up phone interview with the Hiring team member. two round of in-person interview and then salary negotiation

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Hiring Manager was very friendly, provided good company and position details. Terrible follow-up by recruiter. No response even after following up on the status of the position after a couple of weeks.

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CyberSource (Mountain View, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

The process was very smooth and came as a particular merchant type can onboard that they had no experience with monitoring or supporting. I had previously worked with that merchant for four years and they knew and trusted me. I was contacted by the Global Director himself and we formed a relatively close friendship.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate to San Francisco area.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I worked from an office near home and the company paid all expenses.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CyberSource (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face-to-face interview. Phone interview with two senior employees - simple technical questions, what do you know about the industry, trends, the company etc. Face-to-face part was very laid-back - HR talk with a senior employee and a HR partner, followed by a technical presentation in front of another senior employee (technical lead). Overall, great people, great experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CyberSource.

Interview

Applied and got an interview. Interviewers were pleasant and welcoming. Felt like more of a conversation than an interview. Asked questions about projects I had worked on and skills I had.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CyberSource (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I was sent an email by HR to arrange for a telephone interview of about 30-50 minutes. The telephone interview asked about my various work history, however, it seemed that all CyberSource was interested in was how much I earned previously. Shortly after I told the interviewer, the interview concluded. So it seemed the phone interview was just to get salary information. Their offer for the position is around $100,000.