CyberSource Interview Questions

2.8

Tech Support Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CyberSource.

Not hard to get an interview but for a job like IT/tech support, they didn't ask too many pertinent questions. Interviewer was bland and somewhat unpleasant. It was my fault for not doing enough research on the company but, honestly, this seems like a fifth- or sixth-rate company anyway.

Interview Questions
    • How many footballs could fit inside a 747 and how would you figure that out?   View Answer

Staff QA Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at CyberSource in May 2012.

Did a phone interview with recruiter. She was not technical, so she asked behavioral and simple brain teaser. Then I was invited to on-site interview. After 4 rounds of interview with a person from different teams, I got an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • There was not unexpected question. They asked simple Java questions.   Answer Question

Staff Software Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at CyberSource in April 2011.

My resume got submitted and it took about two months for me to get a call. I had an excellent phone interview with a Manager. I was invited in for round one and 6 people in 1:1 interviews. It went well. Second round, another 5 people, mostly 1:1 but also 1:2 . Great cultural fit. The second round was very technical. I wonder why they hadn't done the technical screening earlier. The recruiters I interacted with were very nice.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CyberSource in September 2010.

Recruiter contacted me on phone, set-up phone interview with the Hiring team member. two round of in-person interview and then salary negotiation

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at CyberSource in February 2010.

Hiring Manager was very friendly, provided good company and position details. Terrible follow-up by recruiter. No response even after following up on the status of the position after a couple of weeks.

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CyberSource in October 2008.

The process was very smooth and came as a particular merchant type can onboard that they had no experience with monitoring or supporting. I had previously worked with that merchant for four years and they knew and trusted me. I was contacted by the Global Director himself and we formed a relatively close friendship.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to relocate to San Francisco area.   View Answer
    I worked from an office near home and the company paid all expenses.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online - interviewed at CyberSource.

I was sent an email by HR to arrange for a telephone interview of about 30-50 minutes.

The telephone interview asked about my various work history, however, it seemed that all CyberSource was interested in was how much I earned previously. Shortly after I told the interviewer, the interview concluded. So it seemed the phone interview was just to get salary information.

Their offer for the position is around $100,000.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at CyberSource in September 2010.

I am a new PhD graduate student. Two Java Developers ask lots of questions based on your CV and project management. I didnot get the next stage of interview and they gave me the feedback as: it is not very easy for you to transfer your academic Java experience to our practical job. it is not reasonable.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CyberSource in October 2009.

It was fairly good interview process with core Java and good technical questions.

Interview Questions
    Few rounds of negotiation but they were adamant , Increased stock option .

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CyberSource in October 2009.

A lot of questions about project management and resume background - what kind of work you have done in the past, what do you look forward to in your new role etc...

Interview Questions

Worked for CyberSource? Contribute to the Community!