CyberSource

CyberSource Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

2.8

Staff Software Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CyberSource in April 2011.

My resume got submitted and it took about two months for me to get a call. I had an excellent phone interview with a Manager. I was invited in for round one and 6 people in 1:1 interviews. It went well. Second round, another 5 people, mostly 1:1 but also 1:2 . Great cultural fit. The second round was very technical. I wonder why they hadn't done the technical screening earlier. The recruiters I interacted with were very nice.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CyberSource in September 2010.

Recruiter contacted me on phone, set-up phone interview with the Hiring team member. two round of in-person interview and then salary negotiation

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at CyberSource in February 2010.

Hiring Manager was very friendly, provided good company and position details. Terrible follow-up by recruiter. No response even after following up on the status of the position after a couple of weeks.

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CyberSource in October 2008.

The process was very smooth and came as a particular merchant type can onboard that they had no experience with monitoring or supporting. I had previously worked with that merchant for four years and they knew and trusted me. I was contacted by the Global Director himself and we formed a relatively close friendship.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to relocate to San Francisco area.   View Answer
    I worked from an office near home and the company paid all expenses.