CyberSource

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CyberSource in September 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me on phone, set-up phone interview with the Hiring team member. two round of in-person interview and then salary negotiation

Interview Question – None, standard questions.   Answer Question

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Senior Risk Analyst
Mountain View, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CyberSource in October 2008.

Interview Details – The process was very smooth and came as a particular merchant type can onboard that they had no experience with monitoring or supporting. I had previously worked with that merchant for four years and they knew and trusted me. I was contacted by the Global Director himself and we formed a relatively close friendship.

Interview Question – Would I be willing to relocate to San Francisco area.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I worked from an office near home and the company paid all expenses.

Staff Software Quality Assurance Interview

Staff Software Quality Assurance
Mountain View, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at CyberSource in April 2011.

Interview Details – My resume got submitted and it took about two months for me to get a call. I had an excellent phone interview with a Manager. I was invited in for round one and 6 people in 1:1 interviews. It went well. Second round, another 5 people, mostly 1:1 but also 1:2 . Great cultural fit. The second round was very technical. I wonder why they hadn't done the technical screening earlier. The recruiters I interacted with were very nice.

Interview Questions

Management Interview

Management
Mountain View, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at CyberSource in February 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring Manager was very friendly, provided good company and position details. Terrible follow-up by recruiter. No response even after following up on the status of the position after a couple of weeks.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CyberSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CyberSource interview questions and advice in San Jose, CA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by CyberSource employees and interview candidates.