CyberTech Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems (Raleigh, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

Initial phone get to know you, tech background check, in person interview with client (3 people asking questions)

Interview Questions

• How do you go about the process of turning muliple websites into one cohesive one.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got a little higher rate since I am on my wifes benefit package.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems.

Interview

Written test of 50 question consist of aptitude, verbal and technical. Mostly Technical Question based on C, C++ and DBMS. All Question are very basic with no Negative marking. Aptitude question are Generally on Time and work, Percentage, Profit loss. Next round is GD round then Technical interview in which puzzle are asked.

Senior GIS Analyst Level II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems.

Interview

It was okay. They didn't mention that they are hiring for a night shift process. Also many things were aid in the initial meetings but that were not true.

Software Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thāne (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems (Thāne (India)).

Interview

The interview did not ask me one single question related to the technology I was being interviewed for. At lunch break between 2 rounds i wasn't even offered a lunch coupon considering I was traveling from out of town

Interview Questions

• The questions were unrelated to the role expectations   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems (Thāne (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

They took 2 Technical interview. Interviews are very good and detailed. They ask me about the OOPS concept, Services concept, MVC, Jquery, SQL, WCF, Data Service, Testing process, deployment process. They ask me about the OOPS concept, Services concept, MVC, Jquery, SQL, WCF, Data Service, Testing process, deployment process. They ask me about the OOPS concept, Services concept, MVC, Jquery, SQL, WCF, Data Service, Testing process, deployment process.

Interview Questions

• They ask about very basic things, if you worked on that technology then only you can give the answer. So please be careful during mentioned technology you know.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

1:1 interview(introduction +technical) group discussion aptitude(technical) technical interview personal interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process was a 1 day affair which had GD round(could be cleared if you have an average command on English), Logic test(pretty simple), personal technical round(You need decent technical skills to break through)

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions on types of requests in web application?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't see a big space for negotiation. They know what they have to offer.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems (Mumbai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

written, group discussion, personal interview and telephonic hr

GIS Analyst/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems (Thāne (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was rather straightforward as I was a fresh graduate out of the college. The process involved group discussion to check the communication skills. Second round involved a personal interview by a panel of 5. It involved situation based questions to evaluate my analyzing skills. Eg. How would you measure the perimeter of the room if you had access to no kind of measuring tools and etc. All in all it was smooth and throughout the interview they were gauging my communication skills and my ability to analyze situations. However the process has seemingly become more difficult as they are looking to hire people with experience in GIS.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the perimeter of the room if you had access to no kind of measuring tools?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CyberTech Systems (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Went there by reference of my brother. During interview management asked me about my qualifications and interest of working area and basics related my course.