CyberTech Systems

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CyberTech Systems in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone get to know you, tech background check, in person interview with client (3 people asking questions)

Interview Question – How do you go about the process of turning muliple websites into one cohesive one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got a little higher rate since I am on my wifes benefit package.

Senior GIS Analyst Level II Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CyberTech Systems.

Interview Details – It was okay. They didn't mention that they are hiring for a night shift process. Also many things were aid in the initial meetings but that were not true.

Interview Question – How will you break a chair that you are sitting on?   Answer Question

Software Professional Interview

Thāne (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CyberTech Systems.

Interview Details – The interview did not ask me one single question related to the technology I was being interviewed for. At lunch break between 2 rounds i wasn't even offered a lunch coupon considering I was traveling from out of town

Interview Question – The questions were unrelated to the role expectations   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CyberTech Systems in September 2012.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview(introduction +technical)
group discussion

Very Easy Interview

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CyberTech Systems in April 2011.

Interview Details – Went there by reference of my brother.
During interview management asked me about my qualifications and interest of working area and basics related my course.

Interview Question – Most of the queries are from c++ and database   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Software Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CyberTech Systems in July 2011.

Interview Details – written, group discussion, personal interview and telephonic hr

Interview Question – ready to work in shifts   View Answer

Group Lead - Technical Writing Interview

Thāne (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CyberTech Systems in April 2010.

Interview Details – They had my resume.
They contacted me for the opening, told me about the position and the role.
Had me write a small essay kind of.
No communication for more than 10 days.
Finally negotiations, and offer.

Interview Question – would you be willing to work in night shift   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be very specific about what all would be included in you package and what all would not be.
They do not have a PF.
They have night shift allowance which they try to club it with your pay package without informing you of the details.
Always talk about your package without the shift allowance.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CyberTech Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CyberTech Systems interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by CyberTech Systems employees and interview candidates.