Cybex International Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Medway, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medway, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cybex International in May 2013.

Submitted resume via email to hiring manager for an immediate/urgent opening. Received call two days later that served as an initial screen, at the end of which an on site interview was scheduled for the end of that week. Arrived on site, filled out an application, and was simultaneously given a tour of the facility and interviewed by the department manager and a senior level engineer. Interview style was casual, limited technical questions. At the end of the tour, senior engineer introduced me to the project I'd be working on if hired.

Interview Questions
    • Limited technical questions, but those that did come up were related to lean and 5S. The project that was being hired for was focused on time studies, so questions about prior experience and communication skills were also highlighted.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Medway, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medway, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cybex International in November 2009.

I had 2 interviews before being offered the position. Both were outstanding. The managers i met with were very very positive, and seemed excited to meet with me. Upon the second interview, they were very forthright with the fact that the position was down to three candidates. It motivated me even more to bring my A game. They stayed in communication with throughout, and called me exactly when they said they were going to, and this was a huge plus. Having gone through many interview processes in which i was left in the dark for long stretches of time, this was a welcomed change. Overall, I had an excellent experience during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    I would advise asking for more money than you think you can get. Its a smaller company than i am used to working for, so i think I undersold myself on salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cybex International

Worked for Cybex International? Contribute to the Community!