Cydcor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cydcor.

Interview

It was for a small firm affiliated with Cydcor, the interview process was a 2 step process. Initial interview and then called in for the second interview the next day. I was hired hours after my second interview. First interview is just a screening interview, then for the 2nd you have the option for a 1 hour sit down or to ride along with somebody for the whole day. Interview was relatively easy.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cydcor in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via phone in regards to my application online. I was set up with a convenient time for my preliminary interview. It was a brief, but professional, meet and greet with the hiring manager - it lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. I am usually very mentally prepared for interviews, so it was enjoyable; he was very friendly. I was told I would be given a call back if I was selected for a second interview. I was called later that day to set up a second interview. This interview lasted about 40 minutes or so. My interviewer reviewed my resume with me and asked me how my current skills would apply to the position offered. I did admit that I had never done sales before, but I was assured that there would be training that would help me prepare to do sales. After the interview, I was told I would either be offered the position that day or called at a later time. I ended up receiving a call the next day informing me that I had been offered the position. I was unemployed at the time, so I started at the company the following week or so.

Interview Questions

• Q: As every sales position, not everyone will buy your product, how do you deal with rejection? And please give an example of a time you have dealt with rejection at a previous job.   1 Answer

Future Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cydcor (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

2 interviews. First interview is held by owner/manager or assistant manager. Typical first round. Main goal is to learn about your ability to talk to others. Second interview is more of an orientation usually held by one of the higher producing corporate trainers from the week before (CP is two levels above entry, fyi) After the interviewee tells you a little about themselves they get the basics- FORDS (family, occupation, recreation, dreams, school) from you, and go into info about the organization/job. Info includes stuff about corporate structure and upward mobility, their specific client, day to day operations, and marketing. You may be interviewed by brand new CPS who have no idea what they are doing. Because of this, almost everyone gets invited back. You are training for them, regardless of what happens.

Interview Questions

• Does door to door scare you?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cydcor.

Interview

It's not really an interview, they are selling you on why you should work for them. They are going to give the same pitch to another prospect 30 minutes later and so it goes for the rest of the day. In fact they will probably be sitting in the lobby as you leave. There is no competition or demand for this position, they basically hire everybody.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any questions beside "tell me about yourself", which was not very challenging.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's difficult to negotiate away from a zero base.

Associate General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cydcor (Calabasas, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with General Counsel and she was sharp and accomplished and very friendly and warm. She had wonderful things to say about the company. I'm sure there's a reason why Cydcor has been awarded the distinction of one of the top places to work in L.A.

Interview Questions

• There were no trick questions or anything difficult. Just a sincere desire to get to know me and my background to see if it was a good fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

2 interviews, maybe 3. First interview is to see how you're qualified. Second is for you the shadow the position and see if you like it/they like you. Nothing is really unexpected/difficult. Cydcor has high standards so make your own high as well. Make sure you amiable and friendly, be relaxed.

Negotiation

They accepted my desired salary, which made it seem too low. Shoot high and hopefully you get a negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

Hr was pleasant over the phone and extremely helpful. Just asked about my background and studies.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

I applied online and was later notified by phone for an interview. The questions were pretty standard - strengths, weaknesses, experiences, etc. The office felt like a great environment to work in and the people seemed friendly. I was informed near the end of the interview that their process is three step with shadowing and a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a complaint/issue.   Answer Question

Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cydcor (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter via email. Immediate response within a day of submission and scheduled interview within the week. After initial interview with immediate supervisor (90 minutes asking more details about my resume and getting to know me), I was asked to come back in for a job shadow. During the job shadow I was introduced to the actual work I would be doing, as well as spending time with multiple data managers. This was a good opportunity for both of us to get a feel for the job and what they thought of me beyond my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Reviewed my resume, spent most of the time wanting to know more about who I was, not so much my resume.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cydcor (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via email for an interview after I applied through a program at my university. I drove out there and had an interview. I talked to several people from different departments, but never more than one person at a time. Everyone was friendly and seemed like they enjoyed their job. I thought the interview went pretty well, with no obvious problems. I did not receive ANY communication back, however, even after I emailed them asking what the status of my application was. I would have appreciated a simple "sorry, you're not what we're looking for" email.