Cydcor Interview Questions

2.3

Associate General Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calabasas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Cydcor in May 2014.

Met with General Counsel and she was sharp and accomplished and very friendly and warm. She had wonderful things to say about the company. I'm sure there's a reason why Cydcor has been awarded the distinction of one of the top places to work in L.A.

Interview Questions
    • There were no trick questions or anything difficult. Just a sincere desire to get to know me and my background to see if it was a good fit.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Cydcor.

It's not really an interview, they are selling you on why you should work for them. They are going to give the same pitch to another prospect 30 minutes later and so it goes for the rest of the day. In fact they will probably be sitting in the lobby as you leave. There is no competition or demand for this position, they basically hire everybody.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any questions beside "tell me about yourself", which was not very challenging.   View Answer
    It's difficult to negotiate away from a zero base.

Anonymous Interview

2 interviews, maybe 3. First interview is to see how you're qualified. Second is for you the shadow the position and see if you like it/they like you. Nothing is really unexpected/difficult. Cydcor has high standards so make your own high as well. Make sure you amiable and friendly, be relaxed.

They accepted my desired salary, which made it seem too low. Shoot high and hopefully you get a negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Hr was pleasant over the phone and extremely helpful. Just asked about my background and studies.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cydcor in May 2013.

I was contacted via email for an interview after I applied through a program at my university. I drove out there and had an interview. I talked to several people from different departments, but never more than one person at a time. Everyone was friendly and seemed like they enjoyed their job. I thought the interview went pretty well, with no obvious problems. I did not receive ANY communication back, however, even after I emailed them asking what the status of my application was. I would have appreciated a simple "sorry, you're not what we're looking for" email.

Sales Interview

I applied online and was later notified by phone for an interview. The questions were pretty standard - strengths, weaknesses, experiences, etc. The office felt like a great environment to work in and the people seemed friendly. I was informed near the end of the interview that their process is three step with shadowing and a final interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a complaint/issue.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cydcor.

The hiring and interviewing process is very well organized. They try to keep it as stress free as possible and everyone is very friendly. The questions during the interview are concise and to the point. It is really designed to pinpoint who is qualified. Either way the person who does the interview is always very polite and positive.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are pretty straight forward. The interviewer asks the questions to determine whether or not the person being interviewed is a good fit for the position or not. The most difficult question is probably the one where they ask you to describe yourself and what leadership qualities you possess.   View Answer
    Negotiation is not necessary because the offer is very straight forward.

Entry Level Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cydcor.

includes a very short face to face interview. Then a 2nd interview is conducted. The 2nd interview is a in-field interview where you shadow a Lead Account Manager. After I shadowed a full day I was offered a third interview with an assistant manager where I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The Interview was very basic. On the Second interview the lead account manager is looking for a strong work ethic and a positive attitude   Answer Question
    The pay is strictly commission

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cydcor in August 2012.

You begin with a 3 step interview process. First is a 10 minute overview with one of the managers or administrative assistants. The second day you go out with a current employee. They tell you the in's and out's of the company and the imaginary numbers you are supposed to make. If you get the job afterwards they offer it, if you don't you go home.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you had to keep confidential information.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cydcor in August 2009.

Initial interview was booked over the phone. 1st round interview is just to get to know you as a person. if they like you, you'll be invited back for a 2nd round interview, which is a full day of shadowing an account rep in the field. if the rep likes you and you show that this is something you want to do, you'll get hired.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cydcor? Contribute to the Community!