Cydcor

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cydcor.

Interview Details – It's not really an interview, they are selling you on why you should work for them. They are going to give the same pitch to another prospect 30 minutes later and so it goes for the rest of the day. In fact they will probably be sitting in the lobby as you leave. There is no competition or demand for this position, they basically hire everybody.

Interview Question – I don't recall any questions beside "tell me about yourself", which was not very challenging.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It's difficult to negotiate away from a zero base.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous

Interviewed at Cydcor

Interview Details – 2 interviews, maybe 3. First interview is to see how you're qualified. Second is for you the shadow the position and see if you like it/they like you. Nothing is really unexpected/difficult. Cydcor has high standards so make your own high as well. Make sure you amiable and friendly, be relaxed.

Negotiation Details – They accepted my desired salary, which made it seem too low. Shoot high and hopefully you get a negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

Interviewed at Cydcor

Interview Details – Hr was pleasant over the phone and extremely helpful. Just asked about my background and studies.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cydcor in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email for an interview after I applied through a program at my university. I drove out there and had an interview. I talked to several people from different departments, but never more than one person at a time. Everyone was friendly and seemed like they enjoyed their job. I thought the interview went pretty well, with no obvious problems. I did not receive ANY communication back, however, even after I emailed them asking what the status of my application was. I would have appreciated a simple "sorry, you're not what we're looking for" email.

Interview Question – What do you feel your role could be?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at Cydcor

Interview Details – I applied online and was later notified by phone for an interview. The questions were pretty standard - strengths, weaknesses, experiences, etc. The office felt like a great environment to work in and the people seemed friendly. I was informed near the end of the interview that their process is three step with shadowing and a final interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to deal with a complaint/issue.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cydcor.

Interview Details – The hiring and interviewing process is very well organized. They try to keep it as stress free as possible and everyone is very friendly. The questions during the interview are concise and to the point. It is really designed to pinpoint who is qualified. Either way the person who does the interview is always very polite and positive.

Interview Question – The questions are pretty straight forward. The interviewer asks the questions to determine whether or not the person being interviewed is a good fit for the position or not. The most difficult question is probably the one where they ask you to describe yourself and what leadership qualities you possess.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is not necessary because the offer is very straight forward.

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cydcor.

Interview Details – includes a very short face to face interview. Then a 2nd interview is conducted. The 2nd interview is a in-field interview where you shadow a Lead Account Manager. After I shadowed a full day I was offered a third interview with an assistant manager where I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Question – The Interview was very basic. On the Second interview the lead account manager is looking for a strong work ethic and a positive attitude   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay is strictly commission

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cydcor in August 2012.

Interview Details – You begin with a 3 step interview process. First is a 10 minute overview with one of the managers or administrative assistants. The second day you go out with a current employee. They tell you the in's and out's of the company and the imaginary numbers you are supposed to make. If you get the job afterwards they offer it, if you don't you go home.

Interview Question – Give an example of when you had to keep confidential information.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cydcor in August 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview was booked over the phone. 1st round interview is just to get to know you as a person. if they like you, you'll be invited back for a 2nd round interview, which is a full day of shadowing an account rep in the field. if the rep likes you and you show that this is something you want to do, you'll get hired.

Interview Question – why do you think this would be a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Woburn, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cydcor in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process has three rounds. Rounds one and three are short 1:1 interviews. The second round interview is an all day affair. You shadow an employee doing door to door sales, with different branches sell different product contracts. Some offices sell to consumers, other offers do business sales only.

Interview Question – When can you start.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, everything set in stone.

Worked for Cydcor? Contribute to the Community!