Cydcor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cydcor in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email for an interview after I applied through a program at my university. I drove out there and had an interview. I talked to several people from different departments, but never more than one person at a time. Everyone was friendly and seemed like they enjoyed their job. I thought the interview went pretty well, with no obvious problems. I did not receive ANY communication back, however, even after I emailed them asking what the status of my application was. I would have appreciated a simple "sorry, you're not what we're looking for" email.

Interview Question – What do you feel your role could be?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cydcor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cydcor interview questions and advice in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cydcor employees and interview candidates.