Cyient Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cyient.

Interview

I have attended direct walk in interview . There was three rounds, first round was group discussion . After clearing of GD . There was two more rounds need to be clear that was technical interview and HR round.

Interview Questions

• How will you make skech of airfoil in solidworks using co-ordinate point?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Cyient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cyient (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

campus placement
    package 3.5 but 3 years bond
    online written exam by cocubes.com
    1.written exam 2.technical round 3. HR
    written exam is avg level.

technical round is about strength of matertils sfd bmd etc ... and composite materials
     if u clear t.r then interview round is easy to get in..

Interview Questions

• be strong in units and sfd and bmd diagrams ..u can get in easily   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cyient.

Interview

written consists of technical and aptitude followed by technical interview and HR interview
    TI mainly asked about mos and machine design basics
    learn basics of mos

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cyient (Warangal (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

They conducted written test first , mostly consisting of technical questions ( i am from mtech structures) and they can be answered if u know the basics well
    After the test they gave ppt and announced results (less people r shortlisted for interviews)
    Interview process consisted of two rounds
    first is technical interview, in which they asked various questions mainly from my specialization....its neither easy nor tough.....ample time given by interviewer for thinking.....(be through with basics)
    after technical round again they have shortlisted for HR interview (mostly one from each specialization).....HR interview was simple.......
    over all its a good experience........

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cyient (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

initial commuications are good, but there is no reply

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cyient (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

1Hour general aptitude test[100 questions]
    1 Technical interview
    1 HR interview

Interview Questions

• UNEXPECTED: Tell me a way in which you are more than a guy that didn't study as you did.
      And convince me your studies worth it.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cyient (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

its more on technical field.

Interview Questions

• what makes you to be different from others?   1 Answer

Negotiation

its a good one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cyient (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The candidate has to clear the written test to enter in to technical discussion round after asking about basics in the field of mechanical engineering, we will have 1:1 round with HR

Interview Questions

• Explain the working of CNC machines and what is the difference between a turning machine and a milling machine   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was good. It was a decent offer.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cyient (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

totally 4 rounds are there.
    aptitude,group discussion,technical hr,hr
    got through aptitude,attended gd some what manageable,but the very toughest part is getting through the technical hr round where the main filtering process is carried out and then at last reached the hr,there just conversed about my achievements and thats it got selected...

Interview Questions

• how can you cope up with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

describe the only things which can be happened by you,but not to be in an extra ordinary level...

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cyient (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I interviewed for the project,asked about experience.it was satisfied.

Interview Questions

• why you are changing the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Should not let the HR person to discuss the CTC.Interviewer should fix the CTC.