Cyient

Updated Feb 5, 2015
Updated Feb 5, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cyient.

The 'program management' doesn't know what the job is, so you can say anything and get by. They pretended to understand what they were doing, but the fact is that very few people would really care since the pay is so low. The company is a revolving door.

Interview Questions
    • None. The managers don't understand the job, so they came up with nonsense questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. I needed an income and this was easy. If I had to do over, I would have waited it out and found a better contract company to work with.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cyient.

Interview process was streamlined...Multiple managers spoke covering the entire spectrum of the PD flow. The interview panel was friendly and wanted to dig in to concepts more than tool knowledge. Hiring process was straight forward and the followups were quick. In general I realized that the quality of hiring is good

Interview Questions
    • Some specific details on Signal Integrity was challenging.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cyient in February 2015.

There were three rounds
    1st round is aptitude which consists of quantitative, logical, verbal ,reading comprehension and charts and along with that there was technical aptitude also.
    2nd round is technical round
    They asked mainly on projects, C ,C++ ,Microcontroller and Microprocessor and whatever there in the resume.
    3rd round is hr round..it is just formality. They will check the communication skills here

Interview Questions
    Prepare the basic and be good in communication.

Design Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cyient.

I have attended direct walk in interview . There was three rounds, first round was group discussion . After clearing of GD . There was two more rounds need to be clear that was technical interview and HR round.

Interview Questions
    • How will you make skech of airfoil in solidworks using co-ordinate point?   View Answers (2)

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cyient.

Got hired though campus placement. Interview process contains a written test which involves aptitude, core technical sections (depending on you stream) and individual cut off for each section and after that you will have technical round and finally HR Round

Interview Questions
    They give you fixed salary it might be around 2.75 lakh for graduates at campus hire

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cyient in October 2014.

1)written(MCQ)
      30 questions on java, db
    2)Techinical F2F
        questions on core java and data structure
    3)HR

Interview Questions
    • questions were easy in written . in f2f some basic programs as prime, factorial etc along with data structures may ask to write stack.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cyient.

One of the worst process ever.

Good Bargainers, only had to join due to personal reasons

Trainee Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cyient in January 2014.

3 rounds:wirtten(aptitude+domain specific),technical & HR.In technical interview they asked subject related (mine was ECE) questions,few were in depth & detailed answers from your project.In HR round,they'll check your commuication skills.

Interview Questions
    • many conceptual & basic questions in logic design,op-amps,microcontroller,antennas,analog circuits.   Answer Question

Senior HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cyient in December 2013.

There was lack of planning for the organizers of the interview, the day the interview was scheduled the interviewer was not informed in prior, which delayed the process and left a bad eperience with the interviewee.

Good

Design Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cyient in December 2013.

It was a campus placement interview.It is one day process.It consists of preplacement talk and then followed by a online test with sectional cutoff.Then technical interview which is application oriented.After clearing tr hr is easy it about to justify what you have done taking current bachelors background

I am interested in pursuing higher education