Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cyient
- Design Engineer (15)
- Software Engineer (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Senior Design Engineer (3)
- Assistant Design Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer Trainee (2)
- Team Lead (2)
- Software Engineer Trainee (2)
- Senior Verification Engineer (2)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- All (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Software (1)
- Integration Engineer (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Project Lead (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Analyst (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Verification Engineer (1)
- GIS Engineer (1)
- Data Scientist (1)
- Executive Marketing (1)
- Design Engineersign Engineer (1)
- Trainee Design Engineer (1)
- Softwaree Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Trianee (1)
- Senior HR-Executive (1)
Senior Software Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cyient (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.
Four rounds,first was written,next was face-to-face ,3rd round was an online test.The process took about 1 week and the interviewers were very helpful.HR keeps you updated on further process each time.ThumbUp for that
- Question covering fundamentals of java Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cyient
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cyient.
One of the worst process ever.
Good Bargainers, only had to join due to personal reasons
Senior Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.
1. Company is good. 2. They started the interview very well. 3. They have started directly with project. 4. Interviewer was good and asking correct questions as per requirement.
Senior Software Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cyient in March 2012.
1. It is a scheduled interview. HR pick up the resume from Job portal. 2. There are two technical team memebers on the panel(Later came to know they are archetects for the project). 3. The duration of technical round was around 1 hr, 4. After technical 2 other rounds with Delivery manager and Delivery Head(These are just formal rounds)
- Project Architecture Answer Question
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cyient (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2010.
The first one was a telephonic round which included basic technical questions and about my ongoing project. The interview lasted for about 30 mins which covered basic questions all my skills after 2 days i received a call from the HR and was asked to come for the face to face round. Here in this round, i was asked questions on advanced topics and questions related to real time scenarios. This round lasted for about 50 mins and i was asked to wait for some time, After this i was told that i cleared the technical discussion and was asked to come the next day for another technical discussion. I went the next day again the interviewer focused on advanced topics and later i had the final HR round which was more about the salary discussions and finally i was given the offer letter. The Interview process is very transparent and the panel included the people with good technical knowledge.
- One of the most difficult question i faced, Actually was asked to reproduce the code i written in the project (not the entire project but it was about a module) 1 Answer
HR round was mainly about salary negotiations. Do not expect high packages. You will mostly be offered an average pay and should be lucky if i get a decent pay.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review