Cymer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cymer in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had two pleasant phone interviews, then I fel out and met several people for interviews in person. Everyone was very friendly and I felt comfortable throughout the whole process.

Interview Question – What are all the different ways of generating voltage?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cymer? Contribute to the Community!

Cymer Videos

Cymer – Why Work for Us?

Cymer is the market-leading provider of sophisticated light sources—used by chipmakers to pattern advanced semiconductor chips and by display makers to manufacture advanced flat panel displays. Cymer's global installed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cymer Test Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cymer employees and interview candidates.