Cymetrix Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cymetrix

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cymetrix.

Interview

It was a joke, very unprofessional, I don't think they were that smart as me. It was a bunch of bull. I mean they were nice people. I would suggest they take some courses on inter acting with people, Management training, communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a temp to hire

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cymetrix (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Poor, unprofessional, false promises, no communication, they did not have any idea what to ask, very rude, their dress code very unprofessional for an interview, they did not even introduce them selves before the interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask if we have checked their website since they were best in class back in 2013 but I have no idea why they were best in class.   1 Answer

very unprofessional

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cymetrix in December 2012.

Interview

Interview with Internal recruiter, 2nd-Phone Interview with VP, 3rd onsite Interview with 5 of the Consultants

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a multple hospital CDM review when not all the hospitals are on the same CDM system   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nogotiate high then be willing to accept a smaller salary