Cynergy Data

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cynergy Data in February 2014.

Interview Details – There were 2 rounds of phone interview. 1st round went very well. Interviewer was director of company & is very friendly person. It was an hour interview. He asked about my self & few behavioral questions. I felt very positive about company after 1st round.
2nd round was technical round. I was surprised that they have advertised for 5+ years of experience candidate & I have 7+ years of experience. Still there were no questions of ASP.Net, C#.Net, SQL server, JavaScript etc. They have mentioned these skills in the advertisement. Interviewer asked me all Object Oriented Concepts questions. I think he had list of questions & answers in front of him and he is looking for exact answer. Here, by saying 'exact' I mean he wants to know all 'bookish' definitions. If you try to explain in your way of understanding, he thinks you dont have enough knowledge.

Support Manager Interview

Support Manager

I applied in-person - interviewed at Cynergy Data in October 2009.

Interview Details – Open and flexiable. Very personable and made you feel confortable.

Interview Question – What would you like to do in 5 years   Answer Question

Call Center Director Interview

Call Center Director
Long Island City, NY

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cynergy Data in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was first phone screened then I was interviewed by three people. The interviews went well. I was concerned that I didn't receive a reply from my prospective boss or the CFO from my thank you letter. Communication from the people I interviewed with besides the consultant was non-existent. I was very disappointed that, after they checked 4 references, which all appeared to go great, I didn't receive an offer. They also didn't communicate their decision until after I inquired. About 90 minutes after I asked for a status update I received a form letter thanking me and telling me they chose another candidate. I sent another email, the next morning, asking for feedback and offering to do it over the phone if they didn't want to do it in writing. That was a couple of months ago and I still haven't received a reply. Not real happy with the way they handled this and am glad I am not working there.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cynergy Data in June 2009.

Interview Details – I got a called from the company, and informed me that they were very interested in my background and willing to speak with me in person after a short and very basic questions on the phone. Actually, the interview did not take a long time, and it's pretty much a very formal sales job interview procedure. It did not take very long to accept me to their company.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I turned down the offer after I finished my second day there, b/c it's a small company w/ maximum 10 employees, and I found out that even the boss of this company is making around $50,000 ish. I was wondering how the heck we would be able to make more???

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Cynergy Data.

Interview Details – Came across job posting on Craigslist. Very brief summary of skills and education they were looking for. Did not state company or job position details.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty easy and interview environment was very comfortable.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cynergy Data in March 2010.

Interview Details – Manager described job, detailed commission process. Asked very few questions of myself. There was little time for me to ask questions.

Interview Question – No questions were asked at the interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Commission only job.

Worked for Cynergy Data? Contribute to the Community!