Cynergy Data

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.1

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cynergy Data.

It was an easy going interview. Some HR questions with HR themselves. On the same day I had interview with the previous manager not the new one and he was friendly going and I was hired.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Only the set hourly rate base on your experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cynergy Data in February 2014.

There were 2 rounds of phone interview. 1st round went very well. Interviewer was director of company & is very friendly person. It was an hour interview. He asked about my self & few behavioral questions. I felt very positive about company after 1st round.
    2nd round was technical round. I was surprised that they have advertised for 5+ years of experience candidate & I have 7+ years of experience. Still there were no questions of ASP.Net, C#.Net, SQL server, JavaScript etc. They have mentioned these skills in the advertisement. Interviewer asked me all Object Oriented Concepts questions. I think he had list of questions & answers in front of him and he is looking for exact answer. Here, by saying 'exact' I mean he wants to know all 'bookish' definitions. If you try to explain in your way of understanding, he thinks you dont have enough knowledge.

Call Center Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cynergy Data in May 2012.

I was first phone screened then I was interviewed by three people. The interviews went well. I was concerned that I didn't receive a reply from my prospective boss or the CFO from my thank you letter. Communication from the people I interviewed with besides the consultant was non-existent. I was very disappointed that, after they checked 4 references, which all appeared to go great, I didn't receive an offer. They also didn't communicate their decision until after I inquired. About 90 minutes after I asked for a status update I received a form letter thanking me and telling me they chose another candidate. I sent another email, the next morning, asking for feedback and offering to do it over the phone if they didn't want to do it in writing. That was a couple of months ago and I still haven't received a reply. Not real happy with the way they handled this and am glad I am not working there.

Support Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cynergy Data in October 2009.

Open and flexiable. Very personable and made you feel confortable.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cynergy Data in June 2009.

I got a called from the company, and informed me that they were very interested in my background and willing to speak with me in person after a short and very basic questions on the phone. Actually, the interview did not take a long time, and it's pretty much a very formal sales job interview procedure. It did not take very long to accept me to their company.

Interview Questions

I turned down the offer after I finished my second day there, b/c it's a small company w/ maximum 10 employees, and I found out that even the boss of this company is making around $50,000 ish. I was wondering how the heck we would be able to make more???

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cynergy Data.

Came across job posting on Craigslist. Very brief summary of skills and education they were looking for. Did not state company or job position details.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty easy and interview environment was very comfortable.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cynergy Data in March 2010.

Manager described job, detailed commission process. Asked very few questions of myself. There was little time for me to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked at the interview.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. Commission only job.