Cypress Semiconductor Interview Questions in Bloomington, MN

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Yield Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor (Bloomington, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds, 1 hour each 1st round was 1:1 with the hiring group manager with behavioral questions with some technical questions. I believe the technical questions were easy enough for a person with the right background (I had quite different background). Typical question were on DOE, SPC, semiconductors. 2nd round was 1:1 with another manager of Fault detection group. He asked more detailed technical questions on semiconductor manufacturing process and process control techniques. 3rd round was with a panel of 3:1, all technical people. Asked about my research and some other questions similar to previous rounds to test fundamentals of quality control etc. Overall impression: Positive, Nice friendly people. Open work culture and interviewers seemed satisfied with their positions.

Interview Questions