Cypress Semiconductor Interview Questions & Reviews in Bloomington, MN
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Applications Engineer (14)
- Product Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Electrical Design Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- Product Marketing Engineer (3)
- Operations Analyst (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Design Engineering Director (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Engineer I (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Unit Director (1)
- Director - Program Management Office (1)
- Senior Staff Electrical Design Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineering Management (1)
- Elect Design Engineer (1)
- Staff Applications Engineer Member of Technical Staff (1)
- Design Engineer and Above (1)
- Operations Analyst II At Bangalore, India (1)
- Yield Engineer (1)
- Electronics Engineer (1)
- Co-Op Engineer (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Staff Applications Engineer (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Software Engineer Co-Op (1)
Yield Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in May 2011.
Interview Details – Interview consisted of 3 rounds, 1 hour each
1st round was 1:1 with the hiring group manager with behavioral questions with some technical questions.
I believe the technical questions were easy enough for a person with the right background (I had quite different background). Typical question were on DOE, SPC, semiconductors.
2nd round was 1:1 with another manager of Fault detection group. He asked more detailed technical questions on semiconductor manufacturing process and process control techniques.
3rd round was with a panel of 3:1, all technical people. Asked about my research and some other questions similar to previous rounds to test fundamentals of quality control etc.
Overall impression: Positive, Nice friendly people. Open work culture and interviewers seemed satisfied with their positions.
Interview Question – No unexpected questions Answer Question