Cypress Semiconductor Design Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Applications Engineer (14)
- Product Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Electrical Design Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- Product Marketing Engineer (3)
- Operations Analyst (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Design Engineering Director (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Engineer I (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Unit Director (1)
- Director - Program Management Office (1)
- Senior Staff Electrical Design Engineer (1)
- Senior Engineering Management (1)
- Elect Design Engineer (1)
- Staff Applications Engineer Member of Technical Staff (1)
- Design Engineer and Above (1)
- Operations Analyst II At Bangalore, India (1)
- Yield Engineer (1)
- Electronics Engineer (1)
- Co-Op Engineer (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Staff Applications Engineer (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Software Engineer Co-Op (1)
Design Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in December 2012.
Interview Details – Cypress came for on-campus hiring for Masters candidate at IITD. CGPA cutoff was 8. Interview will be technical only (2-3 rounds) with elimination after each stage. Final few would have fill-up a form containing HR questions. The interview process takes about 1 day completely.
Interview Question – HR question will be slightly complicated. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No
Design Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in March 2008.
Interview Details – It is too long to explain
Negotiation Details – no negotiation for fresher
Design Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in August 2011.
Interview Details – Mostly based on MOSFET they asked in the written test. There are 3 rounds of technical interviews and 1 HR round .
For 1st, 2nd and HR rounds one member panel, and for 3rd round there are 3 members in the panel.
I told that I am more comfortable in Digital Electronics. So they asked logical questions from Digital Electronics only.
Interview Question – Design a 4 bit Programmable Sequence Detector View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cypress Semiconductor