Cypress Semiconductor

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in December 2012.

Interview Details – Cypress came for on-campus hiring for Masters candidate at IITD. CGPA cutoff was 8. Interview will be technical only (2-3 rounds) with elimination after each stage. Final few would have fill-up a form containing HR questions. The interview process takes about 1 day completely.

Interview Question – HR question will be slightly complicated.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in March 2008.

Interview Details – It is too long to explain

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation for fresher

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in August 2011.

Interview Details – Mostly based on MOSFET they asked in the written test. There are 3 rounds of technical interviews and 1 HR round .
For 1st, 2nd and HR rounds one member panel, and for 3rd round there are 3 members in the panel.
I told that I am more comfortable in Digital Electronics. So they asked logical questions from Digital Electronics only.

Interview Question – Design a 4 bit Programmable Sequence Detector   View Answer

Worked for Cypress Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!